Organizing 101/Jan- Family Room

When I asked at guest relations they said they were not out and we didn't see them but who knows.

Has anyone ever seen the Mad Hatter- I got a picture with him today and he was a fantastic face character.

Goals for MOnday:
1. Get back into life
2. Try to get a bit of scrapping or swapping done.

Rebecca

We had breakfast with the Mad Hatter. DS5 wouldn't go near him. Finally towards the end of breakfast DS5 walked up to him and said "I don't like you, your toooo loud" I died laughing it was sooo funny.

To bad about B&MB that stinks.

On our honeymoon to DL, the Mad Hatter gave us a present...a tea bag!

He's a great character. I've seen new pictures of Marie (Aristocats) and Clarisse (the female chipmunk from the Chip & Dale cartoon "Two Chips and a Miss." They have been appearing in Tokyo and Paris for awhile but WDW recently got the costumes.

ok, i have not been here. is today really jan 21? my DDs are already on a two hour delay tomorrow and as always i have high hopes:

Monday:

1) 3 mile WATP workout
2) christmas decoration tubs in crawlspace
3) final rearrangement of furniture in family room
4) vacuum
5) re-organize PS2 basket with DDs

I give up and I'm starting fresh tomorrow. DH did however remove my hard drive from the broken computer. Ya'll remember that episode right?! Well it is now securely plugged into my laptop and I am moving stuff over.
Next step is to copy all of my pics onto DVD's.

Monday's Goals
-Laundry
-pharmacy DS5 is coughing again....
-Workout on stairs 30 minutes. WOW that one was tougher than I thought!
-200 crunches
-spot clean bathroom
-dishes
-AK swap
-call DR if necessary

Monday Goals:
Bank done
KDG pick up done
Dishes done
Laundry to laundry room to be done Wed. done
Make Beds done
Work on Swap element for MK will finish up T or W
Pick up DD from practice done

Buffy, I hope the little one is okay!! Hope he doesn't need to go to the Dr.

Monday Goals:
Bank
KDG pick up
Dishes
Laundry to laundry room to be done Wed.
Make Beds
Work on Swap element for MK
Pick up DD from practice

Buffy, I hope the little one is okay!! Hope he doesn't need to go to the Dr.

I'm going to try to call and see if they can just call in a prescription. I really don't want to drive up there, spend $15 on a co-pay just for them to tell me he needs an antibiotic. But DD is sick too so they may want to see her.
I hate sick days!

I'm going to try to call and see if they can just call in a prescription. I really don't want to drive up there, spend $15 on a co-pay just for them to tell me he needs an antibiotic. But DD is sick too so they may want to see her.
I hate sick days!

Ugh! I sure hope they will just call everything in for ya!! Here's some :flower2: :flower2: :flower2: :flower2: :flower2: :flower2: :flower2: :flower2: :flower2: :flower2: :flower2: :flower2: to make your day better!!!

UGH, know where you will be spending most of your day, in the car. Sorry to hear about the sick little ones. My eldest had step last week and his throat was soar again on Saturday. Luckily it must have been something else, because he is okay now. They sleeping in, 2 hour delay here.

Hope everything turns out well for your little ones.pixiedust:

Thanks guys! I hope they get better soon, I just keep telling myself that since they are sick now, maybe they won't be sick at WDW.

It will be true. It will be true. It will be true.

Okay, the three times thing is Wizard of Oz, but magic is magic.

So, I had stopped making lists here, cause I thought I could keep up at home...nah, was getting more done on those list weeks, so I'm back again...

List for Monday:
Laundry
post office
lunch with the girls
prep for painting classes tomorrow
work on swaps

My DS came home with chicken pox last week...SURPRISE!!! He had a spot on his face, but I thought it was a pimple...then Friday he drops the bomb "Mom, do you know what chicken pox look like? Ummm, yes...why? Well, I kind of have these spots and....:scared1: " OK, he is 14, and I only see his head and hands this time of year, and I had NO IDEA!!! So, he is out till Wednesday probably...sheesh... But the vaccine is keeping the case really mild, so that's good. Now waiting for DS18 to start with them, and he starts back to college in 2 weeks, just long enough to incubate these puppies... He is on the look out though, so hopefully we can quarantine him at first site... Being a mom is soooo much fun....

So, I had stopped making lists here, cause I thought I could keep up at home...nah, was getting more done on those list weeks, so I'm back again...

List for Monday:
Laundry
post office
lunch with the girls
prep for painting classes tomorrow
work on swaps

My DS came home with chicken pox last week...SURPRISE!!! He had a spot on his face, but I thought it was a pimple...then Friday he drops the bomb "Mom, do you know what chicken pox look like? Ummm, yes...why? Well, I kind of have these spots and....:scared1: " OK, he is 14, and I only see his head and hands this time of year, and I had NO IDEA!!! So, he is out till Wednesday probably...sheesh... But the vaccine is keeping the case really mild, so that's good. Now waiting for DS18 to start with them, and he starts back to college in 2 weeks, just long enough to incubate these puppies... He is on the look out though, so hopefully we can quarantine him at first site... Being a mom is soooo much fun....

Oh NO! I sure hope it remains a mild case and that DS18 doesn't get them!!!
I hope he is a good little patient!!! :hug:

Sorry to hear about the chicken pox. I was just an infant when I had them, so I don't remember them. I do remember watching my sister & brother being agony 'cause they weren't allowed to scratch.

So here's hoping for the case to remain mild and DS18 to NOT get them at all.

oh my, excuse me i'll be right back..............(muffled) back now with my surgical mask there seems to be lots of germs around here :confused3

sorry that was cheesy but jeesh...... lots of prayers and :tinker: for healthiness!!

had to come and remind myself of my goals today -- so far i have the workout done :rolleyes1 DDs ended up with a snow day so we lazed around this morning. they have some free time for another hour or so then we are going to tackle the basement and their clutter, which includes my holiday decoration tubs getting put away. but for now, i'm going to play too and work on my pet swap :thumbsup2

Not fair with sn** day. We only had a two hour delay. Oh, by the way, on the naughty mat for you. You said the sn** word.

Well, school nurse called. My eldest has fluid in his ears and needs an appointment with the doctor. Got one for tomorrow, but they are trying to work us in today. At least it is not the pox. Going to request some blood work on the guy. He has been sick on and off since Thanksgiving. Not good.

Anyway, off to work on my Epcot Element swap. This one is due before the AK/MK even though I signed up for those first.

Well, I hope it's good news for you tomorrow... or even better that they can get you in today!! I hope he is feeling better soon!
We never have SN** days here.. it just doesn't happen..even when it should.. last year they sent our kids to school when the fog was so bad you couldn't even see to get off the porch!

I wonder how Buffy made out w/ the kids and doctors.. Hey Buffy, how did it go?? Did they get you all in??? I hope they have everyone on meds.. We need to be healthy before WDW!

We had that white stuff last night in Phoenix! Not where I live, but they had pictures from around the area in the paper.

Yeah, I saw on the news about the white stuff being in AZ & NM and thinking..that is where we are suppose to go to be warm!!

Well, I hope it's good news for you tomorrow... or even better that they can get you in today!! I hope he is feeling better soon!
We never have SN** days here.. it just doesn't happen..even when it should.. last year they sent our kids to school when the fog was so bad you couldn't even see to get off the porch!

I wonder how Buffy made out w/ the kids and doctors.. Hey Buffy, how did it go?? Did they get you all in??? I hope they have everyone on meds.. We need to be healthy before WDW!

I didn't take them. Mom's car died, again, so I had to take her to the Navy Base to get copies of her record for a DR. appt she has Wed. That took all morning. Then we came home, had lunch and her car was ready so we went to the post office, got her car, she went to work and I went to pick up the kids.
Tomorrow is goodwill and CVS for more meds. Good thing they are in the same direction. I hope DS5 can go to school tomorrow.
They are both doing better they just can't lay down. So we'll be couching it again tonight. Figures they get sick when DH isn't around.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!