Organizing 101/Jan- Family Room

So, I had stopped making lists here, cause I thought I could keep up at home...nah, was getting more done on those list weeks, so I'm back again...

List for Monday:
Laundry 1/2 done
post office done
lunch with the girls done...I was BAD!! But that's for the WISH Board
prep for painting classes tomorrow done
work on swaps tonight

List for Tuesday:
Morning and evening classes, so not getting much done around the house

Update on DS, the baths he is taking seem to help alot. I'm thinking he is going back to school on Wednesday, unless something different happens...I don't see any new spots, just waiting for the old ones to heal up...

Monday's Goals
-Laundry - 1/2 done
-pharmacy DS5 is coughing again....
-Workout on stairs 30 minutes. WOW that one was tougher than I thought!
-200 crunches
-spot clean bathroom Done
-dishes Done
-AK swap
-call DR if necessary

I got a DR's appointment for DS5 and DD so we are out of here at 11.
Goals:
DD crib up - she stood in the cradle today.
AK Swap
Dishes
Laundry - finish washing

Ok, I am gone off the boards for the weekend and everyone is getting sick and getting chicken pox and the world is falling apart!!!! What the heck!!!! Should I look up is the sky going to fall next???? Chicken Little! Chicken Little!!!! Is the sky going to fall!!!! YIKES!!!! You people just can't be left alone to your own devices for 3 days!!!! Hee! Hee! Hee!

We have another one on the naughty mat for saying the SN word!!!! And just look what happened!!!! IT happened!!!! That's right!!!!! IT happened!!!! THE BAD WORD HAPPENED!!!!! Overnight!!!! I woke up to it!!! YUCK!!!!

We still have that dirty word on the ground and more expected tonight! YUCKO!
When I began reading your posts I was thinking "the sky is falling, the sky is falling"!
Great minds think alike!!

Tuesday goals:
Dishes
load of towels
too many practices to mention (all 5 kids) I have it on the fridge so I'll remember those (the note.. not the kids!)
drs. office to transfer DH records done
MK swap elements - working on them!
after DD practice take her to pick up her new glasses..
hope DH gets to the office to pick up his new glasses!

Well I had my time off from daily goals for Disney, I am still keeping my list small as I am still in shock over some things happening at our church and seem to have some extra work to do to deal with it each day.

Wednesday's Goals:
1. Get something made for the potluck tonight
2. Get to the Post Office
3. Make a study sheet for Bible study tonight
4. Cut or design a swap

We still have that dirty word on the ground and more expected tonight! YUCKO!
When I began reading your posts I was thinking "the sky is falling, the sky is falling"!
Great minds think alike!!

Tuesday goals:
Dishes done
load of towels done
too many practices to mention (all 5 kids) I have it on the fridge so I'll remember those (the note.. not the kids!) done and all kids accounted for!
drs. office to transfer DH records done
MK swap elements - working on them! still working...but they are almost done!!! about an hour left (just because of the tideous work!)
after DD practice take her to pick up her new glasses.. done
hope DH gets to the office to pick up his new glasses!stopped by the eye dr. to pick up DS6 for ball practices and wouldn't take the 3 mins to get them fitted. DUH!:headache: So, he will do that Thursday!

Wed. goals:
Dishes
Laundry
make all the beds DONE
Kdg. pick up
DD's away game
DH taking DS10 to soccer
Put dinner in crockpot
Finish up MK elements

Wed. goals:
Dishes done
Laundrymoved to Thursday
make all the beds DONE
Kdg. pick up done
DD's away game done, uh, started 45 mins. late.. made for a very late night
DH taking DS10 to soccer done
Put dinner in crockpot done
Finish up MK elementsdone

Thursday:

KDG pick up done
Laundry done
Eye Appt. done/new glasses and trial contacts by next week!
DH. -Dr. appt. done
DS to /from practice done
DD from practice done

So, anyone get anything done today? Any big plans for the weekend??

So, anyone get anything done today? Any big plans for the weekend??

I fought with my computer all day trying to get my swap stuff the way I want it. I was going to clean the house after, foolishly thinking that the puter would behave, and I would be finished early...WRONG :badpc:

List for Friday:
Drive kids to school
Clean house
work on swaps
Work 3p-11p

Hi Buffy! I found you guys. I might have you join you because I can't keep up with Binny's organizing thread from the CB where we are doing a new room every week. LOL Good lord I think that woman must be on speed. :rotfl: Love her though.

I think I can handle a new room every month a little better. :) We don't have a family room, so I'll call it living room. And since we did a major clean up in it in November including furniture swapping & blinds, I'm in pretty good shape in that room, so I should be able to catch up to the rest of you.

Hi Buffy! I found you guys. I might have you join you because I can't keep up with Binny's organizing thread from the CB where we are doing a new room every week. LOL Good lord I think that woman must be on speed. :rotfl: Love her though.

I think I can handle a new room every month a little better. :)

1 a month is a lot easier to handle! Welcome aboard!

Fridays Goals:
Don't freeze to death....;)

I hear ya there.. I was going to go to the grocery first thing.. But I watch 2 little ones (3 & 5) and I'm not taking them out in this weather.. Yuck! They have to go to help me get the kids picked up...but I don't want them in the cold air for too long..they are already battling colds as it is..

It's a whopping 17 here..and I saw on the news it was closer to yuck numbers in your direction.. I'm sorry.. Stay warm!!!

I hear ya there.. I was going to go to the grocery first thing.. But I watch 2 little ones (3 & 5) and I'm not taking them out in this weather.. Yuck! They have to go to help me get the kids picked up...but I don't want them in the cold air for too long..they are already battling colds as it is..

It's a whopping 17 here..and I saw on the news it was closer to yuck numbers in your direction.. I'm sorry.. Stay warm!!!

It's around 3º now but the wind chill will be as low as -20º at times. Can you believe we have school too?! The poor high school kids get picked up starting at 5:45. Those poor kids! I drive mine and I can just dump them at the door, but DS5 has short days on Thurs and Fri so mom is coming over to watch DD while I pick up DS5 and Chille's DS5. I don't want to drag her out either. Good thing I went to Walmart yesterday.

Off to start the car! OK it sounds horrible!!!

No way! 5:45am to catch the bus.. What time does school start.. I would so be livid at my kids catching the bus that early.. I complain about 7:10am.. for the elementary and 8:10am for secondary to just catch the bus.. OMG! I would so be driving my kids at that horrible hour! I'm pretty lucky.. the bus drivers pick up at my house and only my kids (we have no neighbors w/ kids on our street)... and they told the kids to stay in the house til the round the corner...and they would wait for them at the drive... so far I have only had to yell at the secondary bus driver once! Yes, I yelled!

No way! 5:45am to catch the bus.. What time does school start.. I would so be livid at my kids catching the bus that early.. I complain about 7:10am.. for the elementary and 8:10am for secondary to just catch the bus.. OMG! I would so be driving my kids at that horrible hour! I'm pretty lucky.. the bus drivers pick up at my house and only my kids (we have no neighbors w/ kids on our street)... and they told the kids to stay in the house til the round the corner...and they would wait for them at the drive... so far I have only had to yell at the secondary bus driver once! Yes, I yelled!

The high school starts at 7:20 but it services 9 districts so in order to absorb that many kids, 100 buses and 4000 students, they have to stagger to drop off times.
The elementary school starts at 8:15 but the first pick up is at 7:30. I drive the kids now but last year if it was this cold I could stand inside the front door and watch the bus turn at my mom's house so I would rush the kids out when I saw her.

Chille's DH is on the Board of Ed and will he get an earful when he comes to pick up his DS5. There is no reason for them to have school today. I would have kept mine home but they are going to miss 7 days on our trip in March and the school is already mad because DS10 will miss the state mastery tests. (Like I care) So they need to be there.

List for Friday:
Drive kids to school yup
Clean house did laundry
work on swaps yup, but didn't get to the post office
Work 3p-11p

This cold :cold: you gotta be kidding me!

I didn't get to the post office, and now can't till Monday
I did get laundry done though, so at least something...

I forget to put up Friday's goals..

Grocery - doing later tonight.. too cold to drag 4 kids..
Kdg. pick up done
Sweep/mop kitchen & DR done, I hate that job!
laundry- working on the last load in the wash..but have 2 loads to fold..
Walmart tonight
Jo's tonight
Haircuts tonight
Scrap pages if I have time.. if not definitely tomorrow.. I won't be going anywhere!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter