Original Epcot Soundtrack

Trifs

Earning My Ears
I'm new here, so forgive me if this has been discussed before...

I am looking for a digital version of the Original Epcot music. I have a cassette from 1983 and it's worn out. I'd love a digital copy of the entire album, but I've only been able to find songs individually. It includes Horizons, Tomorrow's Child (Spaceship Earth) The American Adventure, Canada, The Land, Figment, Making Memories, The Universe of Energy... and many more.

It brings me back to my childhood. If anyone knows if a digital version exists, can you point me in the right direction?

Thanks!

Back, way back, there were music kiosks set up around WDW, where you could create custom music CDs based on park (and track availability). There are CD multi-packs, I believe, of park music at WDW, but I don't know if it's still out there. Each disc package was a different color.

I did find another link you might want to investigate:
http://theseconddisc.com/2012/10/01...cial-album-of-walt-disney-world-epcot-center/

But overall, If you're looking for a full CD of tracks you like, couldn't you just burn your own with the individual tracks you've found so far? With my whole collection of WDW-wide tracks I've collected, I could make a far more comprehensive CD than anything Disney is prepared to offer. So I'd suggest just creating your own.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter