Orlando Roommate?

-SIR-

Tomorrow’s Child
Hi I posted something like this in the community forum but I thought it was appropriate here too. Upon graduation (im a highschool senior right now) I will be moving down to Orlando to become a full time cast member until I can establish residency and earn enough money for school (probably at Valencia). I have done some looking around for appartments but everything ive found is like a 30 min drive from property. It would be awesome if I could find a place closer to disney and hopefully with a fellow castmember! My price range is somewhere around $350-$400. I would be MORE than happy to answer any other questions... if your interested or know anything else I can do it would be a HUGE help... thanks allot! -Ashton
ashez_nb@hotmail.com :earsboy:

Hey, im not going to Orlando, but you are pretty close to me, so I wanted to say Hey!! I live in Thomasville. I have some really good friends that moved from Brunswick a year or so ago. I plan on either going to UGA or Mercer! Good Luck with the roommate thing!:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts