Orlando Sanford Airport car rental after hours

Disney_Mama

DIS Veteran
Hello everyone. Wondering if anyone knows of a car rental company that is open late around the Sanford Airport?
Landing at 10pm and all the agencies at the airport are already closed for the night. Did a google search but everything I found was closed.
Worst comes to worst I will uber to Disney. Thanks for your help.

We had a delayed flight into SFB a couple of years ago, arriving around 12:30. Alamo still had someone at the desk and gates when we arrived. They said that their hours varied depending on flight arrivals and reservations.

Check with the agency, of course, but at most airports, car-rental companies will stay open until the last flight of the night arrives if a guest with a reservation is expected. That's why it's important to include your flight information when you book. I just went through this last week with the Hertz location at the airport in Lewiston, Idaho.

It's cheaper to Uber back and forth then it is to rent a car. Has anyone ever done Uber from Sanford? I have only done it to MCO.

the contract states the car rentals stay open until last plane, we were delayed by 3 hours and they were well aware. sfb is a very nice but small airport they all know all the flights., alamo is the furthest walk, if you choose dollar get the express, if you can rush there while someone gets your luggage thats the best idea. we only fly sfb,

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!