Orlando Smackdown: Dis vs. Uni. Ch.16 Japan Hates me, Just Hates me 7-13

yeah I think I may have to just sit down and really figure out the photo bucket account. I didn't quite do something right when bay Scarlett, the very cute and adorable granddaughter was born and Ponzi fixed the links for me (thanks for that Ponzi) so you could all see pics. Since I am not spending every waking hour chasing down WDW discounts I might actually have time to do that this week.
Now I just need to figure out how to make a trip ticker and actually get it to show up on my sig

:cool1: So excited it has been a great week! We finally booked a wdw trip for January:cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1:
and if that is not exciting enough I get to meet the famous Nebo and Smidgy AND Thumperman and Lady H. tomorrow. Going to take lots of pictures and make sure to post them if I can't figure out how to here at least on FB

Have a great time!

:cool1: So excited it has been a great week! We finally booked a wdw trip for January:cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1:
and if that is not exciting enough I get to meet the famous Nebo and Smidgy AND Thumperman and Lady H. tomorrow. Going to take lots of pictures and make sure to post them if I can't figure out how to here at least on FB

Sounds like a fun DIS meet!! Ya'll have a great time!

I wanna see pictures of this m&g! I thought I saw somewhere randomly a picture of Nebo with a wrist brace on drinking what appeared to be a fruity alcoholic drink. I can't wait to read about that!
I hope you all had fun on your trip.

birthday-glitter-32.gif

Happy Birthday Smidgy!

thanks guys!!! just spent a lazy day hanging around the house, getting caught up on all my shows!

Blieve it or not, I am just now finally getting to this.

WOW

Fun with Nature, huh? Glad no body was hurt.
Did Blake make it ok after he cried an whimpered?

What happened? Well, lightning hit a tree about fifty feet from the house, traveled along the roots, throwing up dirt and grass and creating a pretty impressive trench. It reached the back steps and traveled up my wrought iron railings to hit the doorbell outside which was blown to smithereens, traveled along the doorbell wiring up in the attic, completely fraying it, and blasting out the doorbell chime cover. The other railing led to an outlet which(the cover) was obliterated into tiny shards. The force cracked the sheet rock and pushed out the vinyl siding on the outside of my sun room. We lost phone, internet, TV, and a good bit of technical equipment IT geared DH had in use. We were lucky no one was hurt.

So what has the Buzz family been up to? Inventorying for insurance and let me tell you, that has been fun with a capital F!!! :rolleyes2

That's not the word I usually use when coming p with a capital F.

By the way, Im just seeing if this is still open,,, like I said, haven't been here in AGES. Oh Mari,,, Please don'[t' close me down just yet,,,you never know, I might have something witty to say.

Ok, would you Believe slightly humorous?
]
Would you believe two chortles and a snicker?

Wow! Crazy..thank goodness you guys weren't hurt!

Jill in CO

Thanks Pkondz and Jill!

It was and has been such a surreal experience. The funny thing is, and I am being completely serious, when the doorbell chime box fell at my feet, I immediately thought, "Wow, I'm having a Nebo experience"! :eek:

Would you believe two chortles and a snicker?

I'd hang around for ONE chortle and a snicker! :goodvibes

Haven't been doing much on the DIS since it's been infected with the dread FP+/ MagicBand virus. Two subjects that I've had more than enough of. (not that I'd ever end a sentence with a preposition)

We are all still here, sir. Whenever you need us to kibbitz. Hopes all is well and you are looking forward to a cool Christmas.

So I'm posting this here for anyone who's got this bookmarked still.
Nebo update post over on my TR.
Here's the link to the post [post=52431760]Teenage Mutant Backseat Dancers - A Canadian Buffoon Adventure[/post]
Also link to the TR in my siggie.

Boy I can tell I haven't been on for a very long time. I am now moving over to find out the rest of the story. Your reports are like reading a great novel, keeps me on the edge of my seat.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!