Ornament Exchange-Sent/Rcvd.-COMPLETED!

mommytotwo

DIS Veteran
Participants, please check your pm boxes. Your send by date is Thursday 11/19. Please pack your ornaments well so that nothing breaks. Have fun! :santa:

I received my package, but I don't know who it's from. Thank you whoever you are!

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    124.4 KB · Views: 4
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    172.8 KB · Views: 4
I just ordered the ornaments for my exchange pal. Amazon prime shipping, so they should arrive in the next 2 days. Patsy, I'll pm you the tracking number when I receive it.

I just received an email that my package was sent out today

It was received yesterday. And, it was two Disney Sketchbook ornaments: Tinker Bell light-up ornament and the Mommy & Daddy kitties from Aristocats (I had no idea their names were Duchess & O'Malley):cat:

Thanks Jean very much

It was received yesterday. And, it was two Disney Sketchbook ornaments: Tinker Bell light-up ornament and the Mommy & Daddy kitties from Aristocats (I had no idea their names were Duchess & O'Malley):cat:

Thanks Jean very much

You are welcome, I'm so glad you liked the ornaments I picked out.
Wishing you and your family a Merry Christmas.

I received my ornaments from friend of pooh! The box actually arrived a few days ago, but I mistook it for something else I ordered from Amazon, and didn't open it right away. I received a Hallmark Mickey 2015 ornament, a Hallmark Minnie ornament and a matching Hallmark Mickey ornament! They are so cute, and they'll be wonderful additions to our tree this year. Thank you so much!! Merry Christmas! :santa::santa:

I received my ornaments from leith78. Thanks for the Eeyore ornament and the very, very beautiful Tinkerbell one.

I just ordered the ornaments for my exchange pal. Amazon prime shipping, so they should arrive in the next 2 days. Patsy, I'll pm you the tracking number when I receive it.

Received my ornaments today :) Thank you, Cindy H ( clhcpaca). They are beautiful and will make a great addition to my Disney tree.

My ornaments arrived today also I received a Eeyore and a tinker bell my ornaments came from Cindy thanks so much love them both.

Merry Christmas!!

That completes this exchange! :santa: Happy holidays everyone, and great job on making this a successful exchange!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter