Ornaments for character signatures

Lovemytibetan

Earning My Ears
We are taking our 2 year old for the first time in November. Thought it would be fun to make some ornaments to have characters sign. Anyone done this and have ideas they can share? We are also doing the Christmas party because he loves Mary Poppins and Bert. Would love any creative ideas on things to have them or any of the other couples to have sign. I don’t really want to do an autograph book but was thinking we will get him a set of ears and it might be fun to have characters sign those?

I love the idea of ornaments. Years ago, I bought some of the large Vinylmation that were just a plain color and had those signed. Mine is still sitting in my room! I did notice the other day that the signatures are fading though. I used Sharpies, so I’m kind of surprised.

That is such a cute idea!
I wonder though, if the characters with the large glove “hands” will have trouble holding on to and signing them?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter