OT - Chat Chat and More Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm lying (well half sitting) in bed on my first day of half term feeling sorry for myself. Not very often I take to my bed but it's the only place I feel anywhere near comfortable! I ache and everytime I move I feel like I'm going to be sick, hopefully it will wear off as the day goes on.

so sorry to hear how ur feelin diane - have a i missed a thread, or do u know whats brought this on??? scuse me if i missed it (i miss alot lol)
:hug:

All the very best John to you and Ellie, lovely name you've chosen as well.
I'm lying (well half sitting) in bed on my first day of half term feeling sorry for myself. Not very often I take to my bed but it's the only place I feel anywhere near comfortable! I ache and everytime I move I feel like I'm going to be sick, hopefully it will wear off as the day goes on.

You are having a rough time of it lately Diane - hope you are better soon :hug:

fab name choice!!!! always like names that are a bit diff without being stupid lol
macklyn i really like, and goes well with kacee (what r kacees middle names btw??)

oooooooooo am gettin all excited here, so can only imagine how u both must be feeling!!!

and then kacee will have his own real life toy to poke and prod lol

Thanks.

Kacee's are John & William after both his Great Grandads.

Ellie is on her way to hopital and they have a bed for her. She is going to be moniored for about 2 hours and then they will make the next move :)

Awww :flower3: I hope you feel better soon x

Flying visit before I go to the shops

Thanks.

Ellie is on her way to hopital and they have a bed for her. She is going to be moniored for about 2 hours and then they will make the next move :)

Great news John, won't be long now. Love the name you have chosen:thumbsup2

Hope you feel better soon Diane:hug:

Thanks.

awww hope all goes well

my sister in law whos waters broke about 6 weeks ago , had her caesarian last tuesday, she had a wee boy , 9lb odd
they named him Codie Andrew

:cool1:

awww hope all goes well

my sister in law whos waters broke about 6 weeks ago , had her caesarian last tuesday, she had a wee boy , 9lb odd
they named him Codie Andrew

:cool1:

Aw bless! This one wont be 9lb, I think he is between 7 and 8lb

Thats not showing me them Cap'n! Can you describe them and I might know which ones you mean!

Bob xoxoxox

Damn it...it was there this morning and now they are saying the product is unavaliable :headache:

It is the silver spacer with the frayed edges, almost looks like rope running along the edges of them

Thats not showing me them Cap'n! Can you describe them and I might know which ones you mean!

Bob xoxoxox

Damn it...it was there this morning and now they are saying the product is unavaliable :headache:

It is the silver spacer with the frayed edges, almost looks like rope running along the edges of them

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter