OT - Chat Chat Away

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyrano

DIS Veteran
Once the previous thread hits the magical page 250 then let us see who is first to post up here :)

Previous thread can be found here

Ooh I'll be the 1st I guess!! Although I am about to go to bed!!

Morning All,

Just off to take Lottie to her preschool Christmas Party and then am popping into town child free for a bit!

morning space rangers!:goodvibes

So whats the craic today?

I have a few of my girlies comin round for lunch but one of them is grabbin us all a subway!:rotfl: Hows that for laziness?

Good morning everyone :wave2:

I have a few of my girlies comin round for lunch but one of them is grabbin us all a subway!:rotfl: Hows that for laziness?

Mmmm Subway...they have just built one two minutes from my office...very tempted to go there for lunch now!

Hello

still not well :( you?

yummmmmmmmmmmmm subway sounds good to me

Good morning everyone :wave2:

Mmmm Subway...they have just built one two minutes from my office...very tempted to go there for lunch now!

Think the tuna is sub of the day!:rotfl: mmmm on the honey bread!:goodvibes

Hello

still not well :( you?

yummmmmmmmmmmmm subway sounds good to me

Is it this virus you have? (sorry loadsa people on here and my memory ain't what it used to be lol)

Hello everyone!

A new thread... again... gosh you lot can chat LOL

Is it this virus you have? (sorry loadsa people on here and my memory ain't what it used to be lol)

i would of thought so i dont know i dont go to the doctors it makes me worse lol :sick:

i know i cant afford to be ill though which is driving me mad

i would of thought so i dont know i dont go to the doctors it makes me worse lol :sick:

i know i cant afford to be ill though which is driving me mad

Have a clove of garlic its a natural antibiotic- you'll feel better in no time.... honest.

haha lol yeah i dont really feel like eating as can not swallow the other really weird thing is when i dont have a blocked nose which isnt often i can smell like cigarette smoke no one in my house smokes and even when i have been to asda i can smell

Why do I always miss the thread changing over :(

Almost xmas!! eeee!

haha lol yeah i dont really feel like eating as can not swallow the other really weird thing is when i dont have a blocked nose which isnt often i can smell like cigarette smoke no one in my house smokes and even when i have been to asda i can smell

have a straight whisky!:rotfl:

lol i think thats what i need a good drink i spoke to soon as well i said DFi didnt have it he came home last night swore throat and high tempreature

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter