OT - Chat Chat Away

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are not in a minority, Emma. Sometimes I smell of sick too. Once I even smelt of poo - when one of the girls was a baby she pooed on my bare feet.
I hope that makes you feel better.;)

careful what you say :rotfl2:

You are not in a minority, Emma. Sometimes I smell of sick too. Once I even smelt of poo - when one of the girls was a baby she pooed on my bare feet.

You are very brave mentioning that today ;)

Are you sure you should mention that when the Tag Fairy is around!

Small World i love your Tag..so cute!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SMALL WORLD!!

I love your new 'Its a Small World' smilie tag!!

Bob xoxoxox

My tag has changed again

1.gif
[COLOR=#0eac0]Happy Birthday. Enjoy your "Small World" pic :)
1.gif
[/COLOR]

Wow, now thats a spacial tag. Love the pic!!

OMG SM look at your Tag - you got a castle - I want one of those :rotfl: :rotfl:

I though those who ask don't get when it comes to the tag fairy? On the other hand, if you suddenly get a castle then I might consider asking very nicely to change one of my bottom two for my skittles comment from last night (though I love my 3 as they are (especially my top one) so I'm not sure I fancy risking my tags at the wrath of the playful tag fairy today :) ).

I'm loving everyone's tags!! I can't help but chuckle at Emmas though!

Bob xoxoxox

Judging by the edited post on the last page, that's an "It's a small world" picture as a birthday present from the tag fairy :thumbsup2

So is this our yearly visit from the TF as i dont think i can live with the fact i smell of sick for a whole year LOL.

1.gif
snicker
1.gif

I though those who ask don't get when it comes to the tag fairy? On the other hand, if you suddenly get a castle then I might consider asking very nicely to change one of my bottom two for my skittles comment from last night (though I love my 3 as they are (especially my top one) so I'm not sure I fancy risking my tags at the wrath of the playful tag fairy today :) ).

The Tag fairy is very frisky today so who knows what will happen :flower3:

That is the first time I have seen a piccie in a tag SM so you are honoured - a great birthday pressie

The Tag fairy is very frisky today so who knows what will happen :flower3:

That is the first time I have seen a piccie in a tag SM so you are honoured - a great birthday pressie

I know I feel very honoured and special (and i dont stink of sick)

Thank You Tag Fairy :cheer2: :flower3:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter