OT - Chat Chat Chat Away

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hurray another chat thread - :goodvibes

Im a bit worried though as Ive actually been logged on for the start of everyone so far :rotfl:

Woohoo, another new chat thread....:woohoo:

:wave2: Bye everyone...might try and get on tonight but I won't make any promises...have a good evening all...:wave2:

aww, DD has a line in her christmas play. she is a star.

My 14 year old daughter brought home her 15 year old friend from school.

Well the 15 year old friend has just bitten her on the back and nearly made it bleed. :scared1: My Daughter isn't bothered and insists she was only joking around but i'm fuming.
To top it all i sprayed it with Savlon (germs and all that) and her friend says and i quote " I ain't got TB or nothing" " I was only playing"
Is this normal behavior??? I had to bite my tongue not to say anything when really all i wanted to do was push her out the door.

Well the 15 year old friend has just bitten her on the back and nearly made it bleed. :scared1: My Daughter isn't bothered and insists she was only joking around but i'm fuming.
To top it all i sprayed it with Savlon (germs and all that) and her friend says and i quote " I ain't got TB or nothing" " I was only playing"
Is this normal behavior??? I had to bite my tongue not to say anything when really all i wanted to do was push her out the door.

I would have sent/driven her home full stop!!!! Little cow!

:dance3: new chat thread :yay:

Sorry, but since when those things are accepted??? Little cow, I'd also be :mad: :headache:

Sorry, but since when those things are accepted??? Little cow, I'd also be :mad: :headache:

That's what i thought. I have just told her to get her Mum to come and pick her up. Unfortunately i do not drive otherwise she would we be on her way home right now!!

Hello all!!

I'm doing my clever clogs dance because I got a FIRST for my presentation last week!! :banana:

Bob xoxoxoxox

blimey, at 15, you would think that they would know better. She would be out of the house fast here.

Oh, and I didn't get to ask my friend to be my Maid of Honour. Another friend tagged along, and as I'm not asking this other friend to be a bridesmaid or anything, I didn't want to ask her in front of her.....

Bob xoxox

I've seen a Disney tradition ornament in one of the shops in the Disney village for 38Euros but ive seen the same one on ebay for £28. Is it cheaper to buy in DLP or not.

My DT obsession is getting a bit bad lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter