OT - Chat Chat Chat Away

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is now I've handed in my essays.... When I've got work to do the week zips past, but now it's dragging!

Bob xoxoxox

Me and Kyra would usually be at ballet today.....but that doesnt start up again till Jan.

Maybe this weekend ill gut my bedroom, that might make the days go faster:lmao:

Afternoon all,

Am finally beginning to feel a bit better and have been wrapping Christmas pressies, didn't realise quite how much Lottie has got and there are still more in the loft!!! Think that we're going to need an extension so she has somewhere to put them all!

Afternoon all,

Am finally beginning to feel a bit better and have been wrapping Christmas pressies, didn't realise quite how much Lottie has got and there are still more in the loft!!! Think that we're going to need an extension so she has somewhere to put them all!

I know what you mean, Kyra has so manythings i have no idea where im going to put them all.

Then again im looking forward to playing with them all:rotfl:

Afternoon all,

I was just reading your trip report and your lottie is so cute

I know what you mean, Kyra has so manythings i have no idea where im going to put them all.

Then again im looking forward to playing with them all:rotfl:

Lol, I'm working a Late Xmas Day/Early Boxing Day so Neil can have the fun of putting all the playmobil together and then I can play with it when I get home :rotfl:

It's actually getting to the point where we are going to get quotes for having an extension put on so that we can have a larger kitchen/dining area and then put up a stud wall for a playroom!

Lol, I'm working a Late Xmas Day/Early Boxing Day so Neil can have the fun of putting all the playmobil together and then I can play with it when I get home :rotfl:

It's actually getting to the point where we are going to get quotes for having an extension put on so that we can have a larger kitchen/dining area and then put up a stud wall for a playroom!

I love playmobil, but its well expensive. I'm forcing Kyra to like Sylvanian families next yar :lmao:

NOOO! No kids

we go to disney for the atmosphere the rides and just enjoy the time away with each other

Same here! We don't want children in the future, so for us Disney shall always be a grown-up thing!

I must be off now everyone, byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Bob xoxoxox

you are so lucky!!!!!!!!!!:rotfl:

LOL

there is nothing better seeing the magic in the eyes of a child the 1st time they meet mickey mouse

we went to steak house for sunday brunch not knowing it was a character meal and the table next to us was a young boy and when he met mickey pluto and goofy it was so cute i cant wait till we have our own to see them get that excited :goodvibes

Hi everyone:)

Finished uni now for christmas, did my presentation today which I think went okay. At least I can work at home now doing my essays. I can't wait till may when I am done.

Has anyone ever booked a last minute trip to DLP? I want to book a trip for DD for her birthday which is end of Jan however I can't book anything till two weeks before her birthday. I don't care where we stay as long as it is a Disney hotel.

I'm going to have to start going church it seems if i want to secure Kyra a place in the primary school her nursery is attached too.

My brothers best friends FIL is the vicar who baptised Kyra so i think we will attend his sunday service twice a month or something from next year.

I'm not that religious but if i have to be to get Kyra in the school i want then so be it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!