OT - Chat Chat Chat Away

Status
Not open for further replies.
Evening all, I am so glad we only have 1 more day of work then have 2 weeks off!! Although I do have loads of work to do during the holidays, but that can wait until after Christmas day I think!!

Good evening.

Karen you are lucky to be finishing tomorrow, enjoy your time off:). Spare a thought for me i'm working untiil 6.30 Christmas Eve (I would have been happier if it was my last shift as planned:sad1: )

Evening everyone, finished today but have to go back in tomorrow for a general clean/tidy up and staff meeting, then a nice meal out for us all tomorrow night!

Good evening.

Karen you are lucky to be finishing tomorrow, enjoy your time off:). Spare a thought for me i'm working untiil 6.30 Christmas Eve (I would have been happier if it was my last shift as planned:sad1: )

Join the club - I'm working until 5:30 Christmas Eve as normal - I don't have enough holiday to ask for the time off over Christmas, so I'll be working a full 9 - 5:30 every day that's not a bank holiday (until I go to DLRP anyway).

I do love having time away from school over Christmas. I do have loads of school work to do though, just at home. I think I earned my money today though. It was party day so I had to play party games for 2 hours with 25 excited 8 year olds!!

I do love having time away from school over Christmas. I do have loads of school work to do though, just at home. I think I earned my money today though. It was party day so I had to play party games for 2 hours with 25 excited 8 year olds!!

I'm not knocking your break. My sister & a few of my friends are teachers so I know the amount of work you lot do during the breaks.:thumbsup2

Evening Diane, how are you?

Hi Nikki, I'm fine - you?
Really looking forward to the holidays now, been such a busy term and looking like an even busier one in January, had two parties today and I'm shattered! 31 three and four year olds! :goodvibes

Really looking forward to the holidays now, been such a busy term and looking like an even busier one in January, had two parties today and I'm shattered! 31 three and four year olds! :goodvibes

Awwww that sounds like fun.

I'm good thanks.

For all those who have followed my saga with the ambulance service. I spoke to the lady today who is the training co-ordinator. She informed that I would have been able to strat my training in January even though I wouldn't have had my C1 driving licence. She has apologised & basically said to deal with her & not through the Surrey HQ as they are no help. I have now been given another training date for February & she will arrange for my driving theory & practical. Shame I wasn't told this last week before I retracted my notice:rolleyes:

That used to be what I did for a living.... About four two hour parties per day at a weekend, full of hyper children aged between one and twelve.... :faint:

Bob xxooxox

Thats good then Nikki. So are you going to have to resign again from your current job?

thats good news Nikki but as you say shame you werent told that before you retracted your notice

Thats good then Nikki. So are you going to have to resign again from your current job?

Yes, won't that look good:eek: Luckily my boss knows the situation. I have also applied for a couple of physio jobs too, so something may come of them.

It was fun, hard work but great fun, just to see their little faces when Santa walked in!

It is lovely - we have had 2 weeks of parties and nativities and it has been great fun but I have to say I am shattered :confused3

Our caretaker was santa at our school. He kind of didn't have much choice as he is the only male member of staff that we have!! He wasn't very amused about it though!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter