OT - chatting away with a new board

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree, I would hate to feel excluded....i would cry :sad1::lmao:

Haven't you already done your workout 3 times today :rotfl2: The boxing challenge seriously killed my arms but i want to get rid of these bingo wings.

yes but its not doing anything fast enough :rotfl2:

Are you ladies talking about EA active?

It doesn't do my abs at all....am i missing something?

Are you ladies talking about EA active?

It doesn't do my abs at all....am i missing something?

no lol i am doing my own exercises as well but its not going very well lol. i remember being able to do 200 sit ups before i had ash now its like 20 and im ready to pass out :rotfl:

no lol i am doing my own exercises as well but its not going very well lol. i remember being able to do 200 sit ups before i had ash now its like 20 and im ready to pass out :rotfl:
Cool - I need to start Abs-ing!

Emma - cardio means it works your cardiovascular system (heart -well, and lungs too)

Good evening!!!

Has anyone done one of those photobooks before???? I just did a DLP 09 one and it took me since yesterday!!!!!:rotfl: I edited alot of photos though to make them collage styleeee...My pc was making weird noises, reminded me of the time me and Emma were into those mosiac photos!!!!!:lmao::lmao:

My computer has never been the same since then!!!!!:rotfl:

Good evening!!!

Has anyone done one of those photobooks before???? I just did a DLP 09 one and it took me since yesterday!!!!!:rotfl: I edited alot of photos though to make them collage styleeee...My pc was making weird noises, reminded me of the time me and Emma were into those mosiac photos!!!!!:lmao::lmao:

Them mosiac thingys were ace! :yay:

Good evening!!!

Yeah, we do them on the Mac with iPhoto for our holidays. I love them. :)

I've just realised something - we should be on a new thread later tonight.

We've only got about 2 pages of this one left :banana:

We seem to have slowed down a lot since the days of the first couple of chat thread though - I seem to remember going through them one a week or so :lmao:

:scared1: My router just re-set itself. All the lights went out and then came on and started to flash. It seems ok now but i can see me having more problems with it. I also had to re-set both the girls laptops to connect to my router wirelessly again. :sad2:

Also when my mum rang earlier the internet light on my netgear router started flashing orange and it kicked me off the internet completely. It took ages to be able to get back on.
I'm scared to use the phone now incase it does it againl. Might as well have dial-up at this rate.:laughing:

We seem to have slowed down a lot since the days of the first couple of chat thread though - I seem to remember going through them one a week or so :lmao:

:woohoo::yay: We do have to slowed down, I bet it will pick up again though!

:scared1: My router just re-set itself. All the lights went out and then came on and started to flash. It seems ok now but i can see me having more problems with it. I also had to re-set both the girls laptops to connect to my router wirelessly again. :sad2:

Also when my mum rang earlier the internet light on my netgear router started flashing orange and it kicked me off the internet completely. It took ages to be able to get back on.
I'm scared to use the phone now incase it does it againl. Might as well have dial-up at this rate.:laughing:

Hopefully you don't have anymore problems but it could be your router playing up

Good evening!!!

i would love to make a photobook but i dont have the paitence

Yes we have definitely slowed down. Lets speed it up again and have a mad evening :rotfl: (sorry mods)

Yes we have definitely slowed down. Lets speed it up again and have a mad evening :rotfl: (sorry mods)
Yay! Chat night!

I miss those crazy days, once I went to bed at like 10.30pm, came back on in the morning and had missed like 32 pages!

I ordered my Universal tickets today. £210 for three 2 park bonus tickets valid for 14 days.

I've still got to get my Dollars for our spending money. I should have got them the other day when M&S were offering 1.60 to the pound but me being greedy thought i'd wait and now they are only offering 1.54. :sad2:
I might as well wait a bit longer now and hope it goes up a bit.

I hope my photobook comes out as cool as it looked on screen...I put on heaps of disney quotes from films!!!:rotfl: Knowing my luck theres probably some copyright thing with that and I'll end up in jail but hey it was nice looking!!!:lmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!