OT - General Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right I'm really got to go now ....

By the way you all talking about your ages made me depressed - I'm 26 next year!:sad: I'm like the old foggy of the board!

Bye:) bye!

Gosh, if you're the old foggy of the board, what does that make me?!!:sad1:

Morning.

I'm still waiting for my phone and the number im ringing to ask why it hasnt come is constantly engaged. ARGH!

I also feel like pooh! I don't think I'll be well enough to take Kyra ballet tomorrow at this rate :(

Right I'm really got to go now ....

By the way you all talking about your ages made me depressed - I'm 26 next year!:sad: I'm like the old foggy of the board!

Bye:) bye!

I am 27 in January if it makes you feel better.:)

Not been on much lately, got uni work piling up, I am on here now avoiding doing it and really need to get on with it.

I am 27 in January if it makes you feel better.:)

Not been on much lately, got uni work piling up, I am on here now avoiding doing it and really need to get on with it.

27?? You are well young! I'll be 33 in January!:scared1:

morning all, well alomst afternoon! I'm very happy today lol car insurance which i was figuring would be around €700 i got for €450 :)
Means more spends for our trip.. I figure i'll have about €1000 going thats alot of souvenirs :rotfl:

morning all, well alomst afternoon! I'm very happy today lol car insurance which i was figuring would be around €700 i got for €450 :)
Means more spends for our trip.. I figure i'll have about €1000 going thats alot of souvenirs :rotfl:
yay, it's always lovely when that happens! :)

Lunchtime for me now, yaaaay!

Sorry I had a whinge about my age...its just every day I'm getting closer to 30 and that really scares me!:laughing:

I'm 26 in January and it depresses me that i still look 15 lol.

I want to look mature and grown up ha ha.

Morning.

I'm still waiting for my phone and the number im ringing to ask why it hasnt come is constantly engaged. ARGH!

I also feel like pooh! I don't think I'll be well enough to take Kyra ballet tomorrow at this rate :(

Arghhh has it turned up yet (since you last posted)? Have you been able to get through? So much for customer service!!! Hope you're better soon as well. Do you have far to go for Kyra's ballet lesson?:hug:

Arghhh has it turned up yet (since you last posted)? Have you been able to get through? So much for customer service!!! Hope you're better soon as well. Do you have far to go for Kyra's ballet lesson?:hug:

After ringing about 8 diff numbers I FINALLY got through. They say I should get it by Friday. I blimmin' well hope so.

Oh and I'm looking at prices for a 2 night stay for DLP in Dec. I won't book, I'm just looking :rolleyes1

Ok, just make sure it's just looking;)

;)

Are the prices good? I am tempted however don't want to look yet until I have the money I am waiting on.

It was cheaper than i thought and this was staying in the SL. I didn't look at Eurostar prices though as that probably would of shot the price up lol.

I'm still hoping Fantillusion is shown on the 5th and 6th of January.

I really want to go for christmas season again. I am waiting on some money from renting DVC points to pay for it.

I'm going to charge it up and then sort it all out. I already know i want Chante C'est Noel as my ring ton lol.

Ooh that a good point. I might try and out the 10 year anniversary song as my ringtone. I love that one on the CD!!

Just need to work out how to put ringtones on my iPhone :confused3

I love both of those songs!!!!!

I was listening to Chante c'est noel in the car this morning and the 10 year song is one of my faves too!! "Merci for Dis-ney-land pareeeeeeeeeeeeee" :)

I have just like we dreamed it at the moment, but it will be Chante very shortly!!

I love both of those songs!!!!!

I was listening to Chante c'est noel in the car this morning and the 10 year song is one of my faves too!! "Merci for Dis-ney-land pareeeeeeeeeeeeee" :)

I have just like we dreamed it at the moment, but it will be Chante very shortly!!

I'll be singing along to Chante c'est noel in the park on Saturday

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter