OT - let the CHAT CHAT continue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evening everybody. I'm still plodding through my project proposal and it's quite hard going but it's nearly finished. I'm supposed to be submitting my first draft on Wednesday, ready to be refined over the weekend and then handed in for real on Sunday night.

I suspect I might get it done a little quicker if I wasn't refreshing the DIS page so often though :rotfl:

Diane - I might be imagining things but has the tag fairy visited you again and changed the colour of your top tag?

Hi, I need lots of positive thoughts and pixie dust for 9pm when they re-examine Ellie. The midwife has said that it looks positive but we won't find out until after 9pm X x

Hi, I need lots of positive thoughts and pixie dust for 9pm when they re-examine Ellie. The midwife has said that it looks positive but we won't find out until after 9pm X x

Only 20 minutes if you're lucky then :goodvibes

:wizard: :wizard: Sending lots and lots of pixie dust!

How she doing?

Wow, that last chat thread didn't last long did it!!

Evening everyone!

I WISH THE TAG FAIRY WOULD GET ME :(

I'm sure you'll get a visit at some point - probably when you least expect it.

I went well over 3,000 posts before I got mine, then they all arrived at once.

It's a well known rule though, that the tag fairy only shows up when she's least expected.

There's a second piece of advice that many DISers will offer (*cough* Emma *cough*) never ask the tag fairy for anything as she's got a twisted sense of humour and usually turn anything you ask for on its head so you end up with exactly what you don't want :lmao:

Sending lots of pixiedust: and:grouphug: to you and Ellie bet you're probably feeling more:scared: and :scared1:

I'm sure you'll get a visit at some point - probably when you least expect it.

I went well over 3,000 posts before I got mine, then they all arrived at once.

It's a well known rule though, that the tag fairy only shows up when she's least expected.

There's a second piece of advice that many DISers will offer (*cough* Emma *cough*) never ask the tag fairy for anything as she's got a twisted sense of humour and usually turn anything you ask for on its head so you end up with exactly what you don't want :lmao:

ha ha sounds good to me lol

i try and hang around where she has been mentioned but nothing

i hope she calls me her stalker or something lol

ha ha sounds good to me lol

i try and hang around where she has been mentioned but nothing

i hope she calls me her stalker or something lol

She's pretty quick - if you're chasing after you may never catch her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!