OT - let the CHAT CHAT continue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey sweetie. How are you?

I am enjoying my chocolate slim fast. Nice to have a change from strawberry. :)

I don't mind people having my personal information, but I would prefer they only took what they actually needed.

As an example - I'm happy to pass my passport to the Slovenian authorites when I arrive so they can register that I'm now in the country. I'm less comfortable, however, with being fingerprinted before allowed into the us as I don't understand why they need that information to know who I am, what crimes I've comityed and if I'm suitable to let in.

Hey sweetie. How are you?

I am enjoying my chocolate slim fast. Nice to have a change from strawberry. :)

I'm good thanks... Just been to the Chocolate shop where I enjoyed a fabby lemon tart and speciality hot chocolate.... :cloud9: Yummmmmmm!!!! Currently hunting out mother of the bride outfits with my Mum... He he!

You having a nice day?

Bob oxoxoxoxoxox

Ooooh, I love it.

I don't get the whole 'invasion of privacy thing'. Yes you can go right by my old house, and see what colour its painted etc. But you couldn't stalk anyone on it or anything, as it doesn't change.

Maybe I'm naive but I am not really fussed by much privacy stuff.

Like the ID card things, I think it's an awesome idea. I'll give the goverment all of my DNA, fingerprints, retina scan. Anything. I figure if the 'feds' want to spy on me doing my boring day to day stuff, but it means that other people also get spied on and caught breaking the law then its fine by me!

:thumbsup2 MTE

I seriously doubt the GOVERNMENT have enough people to watch everybody's every move anyway. I'm guessing they will probably target the people they have cause to be suspicious of. I'm so boring they would fall asleep if they tracked me. :rotfl:

Morning everyone. Well done Nikki (sorry nosey newbie what are you studying?)

Sorry for the late reply, i'm away during the weeks & don't always have internet access.

I'm training to be an Emergency Care Support Worker for the ambulance service

Hi, I have been having a look at our old house in Leeds and my Mother in Laws house in Belfast.

I don't think it's an invasion of privacy as they are fixed pictures and don't change. (they don't do they).

Not so sure I like the idea of schools, only if the playgrounds are empty of children.

I'm so nervous....I've got 6 minutes and 3 seconds until an auction for a new car ends!!

Hi,

Since I cannot get into internet via my log on at the moment I have lost all my "favourites" website addresses.

Can anyone give me the web address for the "disney today?????" where for example it gave you details re the macaroon, mickey in his lcd suit etc please please

I don't mind people having my personal information, but I would prefer they only took what they actually needed.

As an example - I'm happy to pass my passport to the Slovenian authorites when I arrive so they can register that I'm now in the country. I'm less comfortable, however, with being fingerprinted before allowed into the us as I don't understand why they need that information to know who I am, what crimes I've comityed and if I'm suitable to let in.
See, I would happily give all my fingerprints to everyone, as long as it means everyone else has to aswell. I think it'd be good if ALL fingerprints were on record, then think how great it would be from crime solving!

Morning all only 3 more sleeps till we go to disney.:thumbsup2 Think I am going to start packing today :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

Good Morning,

Lucky you !!

I really hope you have nice weather like here when you go away.

You havent started packing yet :rotfl2: I normally start a month before to feel as if it sooner than it is!!

[SIZE=+3]Happy Mother's Day Everyone[/SIZE]

Hope everyone has a wonderful day and all the mums on here get spoilt rotten :goodvibes

Hurray - it's back :goodvibes

I claim first post - how was everybody's weekends and there day without DIS?

I have lost my voice so Kyra has had a fab weekend lol.

Lol. Good weekend have been really busy. Must pack tomorrow as we are off to stop with my brother for the night before catching the eurostar. :confused3 I am really disorganised. I have the important envelope sorted though we don't need clothes It will be fine. Only 2 more sleeps till we go to disney.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter