OT: May i request some prayers and pixie dust?

lovingthemouse

magic is in the heart of the beholder...
My dd#2 surely can use them. At 28 weeks pregnant, she was hospitalized this weekend for low fluid and low birth weight. She is now on bed rest, which is fine, but will need to have multiple ultrasounds each week for observation. I would appreciate any prayers and extra pixie dust. Thank you. Caroline

Sending all the PD possible for your daughter and the precious babe. Keep me posted on how she is doing. :hug:

Oh Caroline I will keep them in my thoughts. Pixie dust coming hour way right away from rhode island. Let us know if we can help.

Caroline~~ You most definitely have lots of prayers and pixie dust going out from our house to yours!!! :hug: Please keep us posted... All our love!!!

Caroline, I will send good thoughts and positive energy their way...:hug: Keep us posted.

Rhonda

Caroline, sending dust and warm healing thoughts to your dear daughter - and stay calm dust to you!:hug:

Caroline sending love prayers and dust from VT. If there's anything else we can do please let us know.

This little lady has been hoped and prayed for for many years, and now she is so close to being here. The drs said her heartbeat is very strong, as we could see and hear on the monitor, now we need for her to wait a little longer to arrive.
Thanks for your prayers, and if you can, please continue them. I promise to keep you updated. Every extra week definitely helps.
It will be 2 yrs next weekend since my dh passed, and I know our granddaughter has hiim as a guardian angel. He would have been so proud to know she was on her wayl

Caroline you are so right that your DH is her gaurdian angel. I will keep you all in my prayers until you have that precious little baby here.

Prayers and Pixie Dust pixiedust: on the way from Colorado for you daughter and grand daughter :grouphug:

Caroline, sending tons of prayers and pixie dust to your entire family!!

Prayers going up Caroline.
Please let me know if there is anything you need. And keep in mind Children's Hospital is close by, and DH was very impressed with them when DD needed them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter