OT: May i request some prayers and pixie dust?

Caroline ~
She is absolutely beautiful!!! She and my DD look a lot alike with that coal black hair and deep color complexion!!!! Anyway, what a blessing to add such a beautiful addition to the family!
Congrats and glad to hear everyone is doing well...

She's here? She's Here!!!!

So happy for all of you - she is beautiful. Congrats...

Rhonda

So, so beautiful!! Thank you for sharing, and congratulations to you all!! Enjoy this wonderful blessing!!:hug:

She is so gorgeous! So happy for you all the worry and waiting is over:grouphug:

Your wonderful comments have truly touched my heart. My dgd will be included as a new light in my life. I know that Roger was with her yesterday - I wore his chain with his wedding ring and Heart of Mary medal all day. My dd will always have him with her as Isabella does have some of his features.
From a preemie to her amazing size, Isabella will always know how many of you have been such a support system.
Happy Thanksgiving to you all. Caroline

Added a pix of grandma and Isabella from this afternoon. Check out the Mohawk! (p 12)

AWWWWWWWW the emotion is written all over your face. Nothing like the feeling of holding a child/grandchild in your arms.

Caroline she is precious. You look like you are beaming with joy in that picture!!
Congrats again.

Awesome news! The angels are singing! You are simply radiant in that photo and that brings such joy to all of us - we're all thinking of you.

I missed this earlier in the week but I was in your favorite place asking for extra pixie dust. So glad that everyone is doing well. You have a lot to be proud of grandma!
MT

Just wanted to thank you for all your prayers and pixie dust. I took the pictures down since most of you had a chance to see them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!