OT- My name is Emma...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolutely!
We met my DD1's boyfriend today (they've been dating for a couple of weeks) - he brought me chocolates! She's just told me that he thinks our house is lovely and 'disneyfied!'.

Oh thats nice- Are you going to offer us a chocolate though- you cant come on here and not share (especially chocolate)

I think in honour of Tigger day, I'm going to take a look at The sheet music for The Wonderful Thing About Tiggers :goodvibes :tigger:

Oh thats nice- Are you going to offer us a chocolate though- you cant come on here and not share (especially chocolate)

I'm an only child I don't share chocolate!! LoLs but seeing as though it's you two I will.
Anyone for Duc d'O, belgian truffle?
Thought not! Just have to eat them all myself! :lmao:

Has Bob disappered again.

Anyhow if this is a party we need a drink so whats everyone having- I'll get the first round in

I'm an only child I don't share chocolate!! LoLs but seeing as though it's you two I will.
Anyone for Duc d'O, belgian truffle?
Thought not! Just have to eat them all myself! :lmao:

Can I have one too?? Please?

Bob xoxoxox

Anyhow if this is a party we need a drink so whats everyone having- I'll get the first round in

Ooh, vodka and orange please...

In fact, in honour or Tigger day, I might go and get a real one in a minute.

Sorry, I'm back now!! My computer crashed!

Oooo- Can I have a lime and soda if you're getting the first round in? ;)

Bob xoxoxox

Umm now what shall I have, have to warn you I don't hold my drink very well, a couple and I'll be under the table!
Glass of white wine I think for me please and thank you.

Ooh I'm here too, a round of drinks I hear?? Mines is a champagne please (I have expensive tastes!!)

Umm now what shall I have, have to warn you I don't hold my drink very well, a couple and I'll be under the table!
Glass of white wine I think for me please and thank you.

Well as long as its not my table you're under then its fine.

Glass of wine coming up and I think I'll join you with a glass

Does anybody want my non-alcohol stripey cocktail recipe in honour of the Tigger party?

Bob xoxoxox

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter