OT- My name is Emma...

Status
Not open for further replies.
DanaUK, I've got Belgian Truffles, would you like one? Only I've been told to share.

Tigger day calls for a tigger tail treat (sorry the only pic I took of one at Disneyland was with Flower the dis board croc in it!!)

Disneylandday4043.jpg

These things are yummy! Marshmallow, caramel and orange chocolate!

Tigger day calls for a tigger tail treat (sorry the only pic I took of one at Disneyland was with Flower the dis board croc in it!!)

Disneylandday4043.jpg

Oh I want one of those - I love chocoalte orange

Yes please, it will be a nice 'fill in' inbetween glasses of wine.

It's 2 Parts orange squash to four parts Sprite (Though Lemonade will do!) with a twist of fresh lime/lime cordial. Then if you have it, a dash of pineapple juice. Then pour about a capful of Ribena (The only blackcurrant juice I've found heavy enough for this cocktail) into the drink- It will sink down to the bottom making a stripe!! :goodvibes

Thats one of my own creation and I'm very proud of it!! My little brother goes crackers for it! :laughing:

Bob xoxoxoxox

It's 2 Parts orange squash to four parts Sprite (Though Lemonade will do!) with a twist of fresh lime/lime cordial. Then if you have it, a dash of pineapple juice. Then pour about a capful of Ribena (The only blackcurrant juice I've found heavy enough for this cocktail) into the drink- It will sink down to the bottom making a stripe!! :goodvibes

Thats one of my own creation and I'm very proud of it!! My little brother goes crackers for it! :laughing:

Bob xoxoxoxox

Very tiggerish -

Disneylandday4043.jpg

Looks very yummy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I want one!!

Bob xoxoxox

Bob xoxoxoxox

Oh, and its best served in a tall glass!!!

Bob xoxoxox

Bob xoxoxoxox

Will it still go stripy without the lime?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter