OT - on your marks, get set..... CHAT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes Elaine it is, not that we had time to do it! I'd never been before, I was really impressed! :goodvibes

Paultons is a really nice little park - especially for "younger" families. They've brought in a couple of really good fun but thrilling rides recently as well.

I think they could be on to a huge winner with the Peppa Pig world though - I just hope they're geared up to cope with the crowds because it's not the biggest park in the world :thumbsup2

I am so chuffed that I have finally finished my WDW/DCL trip report from ... wait for it ... 2009 :eek: that I am blatantly plugging it here!! :blush:

If anyone is remotely interested :rotfl: the link is here. :)

I am so chuffed that I have finally finished my WDW/DCL trip report from ... wait for it ... 2009 :eek: that I am blatantly plugging it here!! :blush:

If anyone is remotely interested :rotfl: the link is here. :)

Excellent off for a read. I may manage my TR in a couple of years after the event too :duck::rotfl2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts