• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

OT -Star Trek Nemesis

Looks great. Too bad we have to wait until December. Is this really going to be STNGs last movie?

I forwarded the link to my DH, who is a bigger ST fan than me. He poked around on a few sci-fi sites and found an interview with Marina Sirtis who was talking about working with the director. She said something like, "we'd be working on a scene and we'd point out a problem in regards ST history, and he said 'I don't care about the history.'"

So now I'm worried...of course it could be kind of funny, knowing how ST fans feel about continuity...

There is a rumor that Ashley Judd may be returning for a cameo role. She was in couple of the earlier episodes of "The Next Generation" ...she played the part of Wesley’s Girlfriend on the show. They are supposed to be married now.

Not sure if this will be the last one or not. I really liked the Deep Space 9 series but I was not a fan of the Voyger. The new series is not that bad either. I'm hoping for some Deep Space 9 movies. :)

Nemesis quick hits:

This will probably be the last "Next Generation" movie, but chances are Captain Picard will be around for the next movie.

I hope you REALLY like Data if you're excited about the movie.

There will never be a plain 'DS9' movie. That cast and the duo that run all things 'Star Trek' for Paramount don't much care for each other anymore. And 'DS9' is considered by Paramount to be a non-success.

Rumors of the 'Academy Days' movie have surfaced again, but chances are we'll see an 'Enterprise' movie as long as the ratings don't sink too far.

And back on topic - there's more noise around 'Tron 2.0', but Disney management is still dragging its feet on this one. Dumb. dumb, dumb.

I assume you mean dumb that they are thinking about it in the first place? In which case I agree completely.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter