OT: Suggestions for small artificial Christmas Tree?

Gigi22

DIS Veteran
I got rid of my 6-ft. artificial tree when downsizing and just felt the need to get a new tabletop-sized tree this year. I want one that my cat won’t try to nibble on. Any brand names or sources to suggest?

I have several trees (OK, one in each room on the main floor). In the dining room I have a small 2ft table top. The living room has a traditional 6 ft. Bathroom has a ceramic one like was noted above (Costco has some available in store, might also be available online). In the den I have a 6 ft pencil tree (ie skinny). Each of the trees with branches hold decorations and there is a theme.

My favourite place for getting artificial trees is Michaels. They usually have a great sale on trees right around American Thanksgiving but it you start watching for it early November you should be able to catch it.

I only have a 6’ tree, both times I bought at The Bay. They always have good sales. My original one I bought finally needed replacement so a couple years ago I shopped around Walmart, Rona, Home Depot, and found The Bay had the nicest ones and best price. My first tree came from The Bay too.

Oh I may need a new tree this year... my cats have destroyed the lower branches by climbing in the tree. I'm tempted to get a smaller one though, the one I have now is very tall and heavy, and a lot of work to decorate.

I have ordered this pottery kit to make for a tree this year. Nope this won't be my real tree. I am hoping that nurseries still have real trees but if not I will be buying either a small fake tree or a potted tree from the grocery store.
animated-tree.jpg
It comes from a make your own pottery store in Durham called Crockadoodle. Kit cost is $85 and you get the tree, paint, brushes and it includes the firing as well. I just checked the website and there are stores located in Ontario, Manitoba and Alberta.
They also have the traditional tree( like somebody mentioned above) that I made many many many years ago.
My brother ordered the truck one for himself.
trees-and-truck.png

I bought a really nice little one from Walmart last year for about $25. I was really pleasantly surprised by the quality. I've also bought some from Michaels - leading up to Christmas they have them 50% off very very often.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter