Other Parks (Universal/Sea World/Kennedy/LEGOLAND)COMPLETE

I am having issues with my printer so I am having a tough time finishing up some of my pieces. I should be postal by the due date. I will keep you updated.

Here are photos of my groups I had not yet shared. I'll be mailing tonight because the post office is next to gymnastics. I'll get DC and mail it priority.

Group M.
049-1.jpg

Grp. N. The title kinda blends in with the carpet --sorry.
051-3.jpg

Grp. O. Hulk isn't attached to the mat...just made him a pose that he could be lifting something.
050-1.jpg

Grp. P.
052-2.jpg

Hope you like what I made!

Traci Love your groups even better I get M and P:cheer2:
How did you do the trident arm on your Lost Continent Group? I didn't sign up for that group but that would be cool for some pics I have around Mythos.

Traci Love your groups even better I get M and P:cheer2:
How did you do the trident arm on your Lost Continent Group? I didn't sign up for that group but that would be cool for some pics I have around Mythos.

I found a SCAL file online for greek gods and I just used part of the mermans arm holding the trident and got rid of the rest of his body. Do you have SCAL because I can look for a link if you are able to cut it?

I found a SCAL file online for greek gods and I just used part of the mermans arm holding the trident and got rid of the rest of his body. Do you have SCAL because I can look for a link if you are able to cut it?

I have SCAL but I accidently updated my cricut so now I cannot use it to cut with. I'm seriously considering getting a shillouette cameo but at this time it will have to wait.

:)

cjsteiger said:
I have SCAL but I accidently updated my cricut so now I cannot use it to cut with. I'm seriously considering getting a shillouette cameo but at this time it will have to wait.

:)

Do you have cds? There used to be a trick to the firmware update. I believe if you downloaded the trial of cds it would revert your firmware down. I had to do it at one point a few years back with a cds/firmware update and scal didn't work. :) then they updated scal to work with the new firmware.

The cameo is awesome. Wish my IT guy would hurry up and get my new computer together so I can go back to using it.

Oh my gosh! I totally spaced (no pun intended) the mail date. DH and I have been travelling for a job interview that was unexpected and I just lost it this last 2 weeks. I'm so sorry. I will be postal today!

Back later with the dc#

I am going to be postal first thing in the morning. Sorry for the delay ladies. I was trying to consolidate po trips. :)

Oh my gosh! I totally spaced (no pun intended) the mail date. DH and I have been travelling for a job interview that was unexpected and I just lost it this last 2 weeks. I'm so sorry. I will be postal today!

Back later with the dc#

No problem -- you should be fine!

I am finishing my Lego group and then I will be done. I will be mailing early Monday morning. I will let you know when I am postal.

I am sorry,but I'm obviously going to be late on this. I don't know how I did it, but when I found out the due date was delayed, I got it in my head that it was later than this. I'll do my best to have it out by the end of the week. Too much was going on I guess.

VickiV

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter