Other Parks (Universal/Sea World/Kennedy/LEGOLAND)COMPLETE

I am postal. Here is my DC #
9505 5000 2824 2283 0001 39

I apologize for mailing so late. Totally not like me. :(

I am postal DC# 03120860000009043936

ok.

I am sorry,but I'm obviously going to be late on this. I don't know how I did it, but when I found out the due date was delayed, I got it in my head that it was later than this. I'll do my best to have it out by the end of the week. Too much was going on I guess.

VickiV

Don't freak about it -- thanks for letting us know!

I am postal. Here is my DC #
9505 5000 2824 2283 0001 39

I apologize for mailing so late. Totally not like me. :(

Your fine, I'll be looking for it.

I am sorry,but I'm obviously going to be late on this. I don't know how I did it, but when I found out the due date was delayed, I got it in my head that it was later than this. I'll do my best to have it out by the end of the week. Too much was going on I guess.

VickiV

Hi Vicki -- I was wondering if we could get an update from you. Thanks!

Hi Vicki -- I was wondering if we could get an update from you. Thanks!

Yay! I can do the update! The package arrived today! With three holes/tears in it, but all the items are totally good (I was rather :sad: when I first saw it but then was :thumbsup2)

All the items are super cute -- wait til you see the pictures ladies!

And Vicki was kind enough to send a sheet of Disney stickers to each of you. Very sweet and much appreciated even though you didn't have too, we all understand how life gets in the way of scrapping! And thanks for my goodies -- I can't wait to add Mickey to my bracelet, I collect a few of those charms on every trip so he is much appreciated and it will be a nice memory of my Dis Friends.

So I should be able to get these out by the end of the week (hopefully by Thursday) Unfortunately I am out of town tomorrow and Wednesday. I will let you know when they are mailed and get a slide show up.

Yay! I can do the update! The package arrived today! With three holes/tears in it, but all the items are totally good (I was rather :sad: when I first saw it but then was :thumbsup2)

All the items are super cute -- wait til you see the pictures ladies!

And Vicki was kind enough to send a sheet of Disney stickers to each of you. Very sweet and much appreciated even though you didn't have too, we all understand how life gets in the way of scrapping! And thanks for my goodies -- I can't wait to add Mickey to my bracelet, I collect a few of those charms on every trip so he is much appreciated and it will be a nice memory of my Dis Friends.

So I should be able to get these out by the end of the week (hopefully by Thursday) Unfortunately I am out of town tomorrow and Wednesday. I will let you know when they are mailed and get a slide show up.

:yay:

Sorry all, I went MIA last week with a migrane and then all the Halloween festivities. I'll be getting these in the mail Monday! Enjoy your weekend!

Hi - We are postal, everything went to the post office today!

Please let me know when you get your boxes and envelopes.

I will be leaving to go out of town tomorrow and am not sure what, if any, internet service I will have. So there will be a delay in when I post on page one when items have been received.

I hope you enjoy everything!

I will be leaving to go out of town tomorrow and am not sure what, if any, internet service I will have. So there will be a delay in when I post on page one when items have been received.

:thumbsup2

Thanks! I am really excited to get this swap back! Thanks for hostessing!

I picked mine up tonight. Haven't looked at it yet, but the envelope is all in one piece, so I'm sure everything is great. Thanks everyone!

I really do apologize for being late on sending my pieces. It was never my intention and I didn't think I would need an angel. Life just got in my way. It wasn't until after I mailed the package that I realized I made something the wrong color. I think it's fine as it is, but I'm not a real Harry Potter fan either.

I hope you enjoy everything.

VickiV

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter