Otterpop's DISign thread - Autograph Cards and Epcot Passports

Hey there! Could I get a personalized Epcot passport please? I would like the 4x6 v3. I will PM you the information. Thank you! :)

Hi! Any chance I could get the print yourself V8 Passport PDF? We leave late next week and I'm sure the two girls would love this! Thanks!!

Hi! I saw that you have some autograph pages (and I love that Moana one). Do I need a password to download them from your photobucket?

Hi Evan! Could you make a Moana and Princess Elena 10x10? I need to order my books ASAP for a trip we leave for 1/19 and they are the only two I am missing...and our two current favorites!

Thanks so much! You are incredibly talented

I absolutely love your passports. I am trying to get my will be 8 year old to enjoy Epcot a little bit more, and I think this might just do the trick! If possible can you please provide me with the 4x4(5) passport.

Thank you so much!

Last edited:
Hi there. You designs are lovely. I was wondering if you have any autograph cards fir Hollywood and vine breakfast. I have found the characters but the cards do not say Hollywood and vine in them. Thank you so much for your time.

Melanie

Hi!
Love the drinking around the world passport - taking my daughter next year for her 21st. If you are still sending the PDF I would love a copy!

Thanks!
Michelle

Hi! I would love the PDF version of the 5x7" passport for our upcoming Disney trip if you are still sharing! Thank you for considering.

Love your passport designs. If you are still personalizing I'd like to request to have 2 done, or if you have a blank document that I can edit with the name, dates, etc that would be greatly appreciated as well.
I am interested in the 5x7 passport ID v 4 or 4x6 passport id v3.

Please email me for personalization info: barbjholmes@yahoo.com
Thank you in advance.
Barbara

Hello! I have been using your passport page designs for each of my kids over the years and would love to use the 5x7 v4 passport pages again for my trip in July. Any chance of getting an updated Norway page since Maelstrom is no longer? Thanks!

I just found your passport designs. These are the best I've seen. I've tried to download from your Photobucket site, but it's not letting me download. Do you still send PDFs? I am interested in the 4x6 v3 or the 4x4. I can personalize myself if you send a blank page 2 info page. Or if you still personalize, I'd like to request to have 2 done. I can send you the names and info. Look forward to hearing from you.

Sorry! Looks like photobucket is now charging to use their services. I'll try looking into other options, but no guarantees.

Evan

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!