Ouestion about seniors

DisneyLover11491

The girl - next door
i know im not in college but a senior in high school and me and my friend hillary want to go to wdw for our grad present but when we grad we will both be 17 i dont turn 18 till nov. so i was wonder if they'd let you stay if you have no adults (18 or older)

Most hotels require you to be 18 to rent a room. Some it is even 21 so it is very very very unlikely that you will be able to stay there alone.

I believe that the Disney resorts require you to be 18 or older. I believe it varies by state also, so you might want to check hotels in the surrounding areas!

My boyfriend and I went there for my graduation trip, but I was 18 and he was 20 - I believe you have to be 18.

Stephanie218 said:
My boyfriend and I went there for my graduation trip, but I was 18 and he was 20 - I believe you have to be 18.
my mom would not let me go with my bf that for sure

Now weve decided to talk all the girls in our class (11) to Europe Paris, Rome, and London so we dicied since only one girl will be 18 at the time of the trip we decied to bring 4 moms the moms every one like my mome diane peggy and mary jo/mj

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter