Oui by Yoplait: Are they new?

Moana of Motunui

Mouseketeer
These adorable little yogurts have just shown up in my local grocery store. They're AMAZING. Are they new?! Or is my grocery store behind on the times?!

These adorable little yogurts have just shown up in my local grocery store. They're AMAZING. Are they new?! Or is my grocery store behind on the times?!

Yes, they're new. They're cute, and I'm sure, delicious. However, they are FULL of sugar. When I lived in France, I was obsessed with the little pots of yogurt, and the containers served as such cute items to reuse. Probably best to go with the plain and add your own flavorings to curb some of the sugar content.

Last edited:
Yes, they are new. I've bought two of them and enjoyed them. But I consider them a dessert!

How do they taste? It looks really thick. Is like greek yogurt? And what is the cost for each? I may have to get one and try it. I really like quark yogurt which is made from cheese.

Yes, they're new. They're cute, and I'm sure, delicious. However, they are FULL of sugar. When I lived in France, I was obsessed with the little pots of yogurt, and the containers served as such cute items to reuse. Probably best to go with the plain and add your own flavorings to curb some of the sugar content.
15 grams, that's not really "full" of sugar. An 8oz glass of Whole Vitamin D milk has 10 grams of sugar, one serving of Honey Nut Cheerios has 9 grams so a bowl of cereal has potentially 19 grams of sugar and more likely 28 because who eats only 3/4 cup of Cheerios? It's also on par with the sugar content of most flavored yogurts that aren't artificially sweetened. If you're watching your sugar intake, sure, it's something to be aware of but it's hardly a sugar bomb IMO.

I like them, Peach is my favorite so far followed by Lemon. I keep trying to find a use for the little pots. I feel guilty for tossing them. (I do put them in recycle at least.)

edited because I had some numbers wrong.

Last edited:
How do they taste? It looks really thick. Is like greek yogurt? And what is the cost for each? I may have to get one and try it. I really like quark yogurt which is made from cheese.
Thicker than Greek or Quark. It's kind of "set" so you're not scooping the yogurt, you're kind of breaking into it like jello. Does not have a tart taste like either of those. I think I paid $1.39 for a pot. So definitely more than a single of regular or Greek but less than Quark.

I saw them at Target! Very cute. DH said they look like candles lol

I like them, Peach is my favorite so far followed by Lemon. I keep trying to find a use for the little pots. I feel guilty for tossing them. (I do put them in recycle at least.)

I haven't found peach yet!! I've searched several stores and no luck. Where did you find yours?

Right now I have coconut and lemon waiting. I haven't tried them yet. I have had strawberry, blueberry, and black cherry. All are great but of those three, I really like the blueberry.

I haven't found peach yet!! I've searched several stores and no luck. Where did you find yours?

Right now I have coconut and lemon waiting. I haven't tried them yet. I have had strawberry, blueberry, and black cherry. All are great but of those three, I really like the blueberry.
I got them at Walmart! I'd been hunting and thought for sure Smiths/Kroger would be where I found them but it was Walmart. They had all flavors so I bought one of each and two of Vanilla. Blueberry is the only one I haven't eaten yet. I thought for sure Black Cherry or Lemon would be my favorite but it's the Peach.

They aren't tart? That's why I hate the Greek yogurts. I might have to try these...
Nope, not tart. Not as much protein as Greek though if it's something you look for in yogurt.

Nope! They're a nice flavor. I'm picky about yogurt. The only other one I'll eat is dannon coffee flavor (literally just that one). But these Oui yogurts are great
I was into the Noosa ones for a while. I loved that they actually tasted like the fruit they swirled into them, but I got a bad batch or something because the creamy part was very tart, almost spoiled tasting so it kind of turned me off to it.

I'm going to give these a try! Thanks!

I tried the vanilla , it is somewhat different, it is a little tart, but not quite as sweet as regular yogurt. I still like Ellie Quark better but this will do in a pinch.

I saw them at Target! Very cute. DH said they look like candles lol

I bought a few yesterday from Target and my husband told me this morning after he ate one, "you could put a candle in here, if you were crafty". :rotfl2:
He liked the vanilla one a lot

I bought a few yesterday from Target and my husband told me this morning after he ate one, "you could put a candle in here, if you were crafty". :rotfl2:
He liked the vanilla one a lot
I have only tried the vanilla , now the glass says not to be used for anything else....maybe the garage....:rotfl:

My Natural Grocer caries a french brand that is like these. I like greek and regular yogurt but I found those pots to be really bland and the texture unappealing. Not sure I want to try the OUI.

I also think if you're going to give someone a glass container you should give them a lid. That's actually my pet peeve about all yogurt cups. I will often mix them in my smoothies or with granola and will only want half the container and you can never get cling wrap to close completely. You do get the lids on the huge tubs but I don't eat one of those in a week......I know first world problems but hey it's on my mind.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!