Our Anniversary Trip~~ Twenty Years in The Making

shedaisy

Earning My Ears
Okay, so this is my first post here. I'm a long time Disney fan, but just found these boards the other day.

Our trip is still quite a ways away, but I figure that it never hurts to start planning early. We are going in January/February 2016. Originally it was just going to be me and DH. A celebration of our 20th wedding anniversary. Now however, our DS wants to go. Maybe. Possibly. I don't know. LOL! Those were his exact words when I mentioned going back to Disney/Universal.

Actually, his first words were more like, "It doesn't sound like fun."

What? Seriously? Could this possibly be my park buddy? The one that would ride the rides with me while his father would watch the parades and fireworks. The one that would help me find the hidden Mickey's. Or was he suddenly replaced with a Disney hating 17 year old. LOL!

Well, after explaining to him that we could possibly do some of the backstage tours, tours that he was too young to do on our last trip. He decided that maybe, just maybe, it sounded like fun again.

So, now we come to the time where we are making all kinds of decisions. Actually not yet. Right now, I'm trying to convince DH that it's worth it to stay in a Disney hotel.

So, I'm saving $ and using any discounts to save wherever I can.

We used to live in South Florida, so we want to go and visit relatives there and DH's brother lives in Cocoa Beach so we will go visit him.

Some days at Disney and some at Universal. It should be an interesting time for all....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter