Our annual Mother/Daughter trip...but we're bringing boys!

I am wearing a teal sundress with matching shoes and Eric is wearing a red polo with Khaki shorts. I think the colors go well with the Boardwalk and Randy said to wear solid colors.

My mom and brother probably won't go anywhere since we will only be with Randy for an hour. Plus we don't have park hoppers and we aren't quite sure where we are going that night.

My brother is still a smoker and I wish he would quit too!

I am really excited for you guys! Only 4 days to go!

I've never been to the boardwalk at all but those outfits sound nice.

I grew up with two parents that smoked and almost all of my aunts and uncles smoked too. I'm so glad I never started.

Hey hun.. I"m completely in on your planning.. I'm really excited to read your TR for this trip!!! Your going to have an amazing time.. I especially think your outfit choices for your Engagement photos are lovely!!popcorn::

I am really excited for you guys! Only 4 days to go!

I've never been to the boardwalk at all but those outfits sound nice.

I grew up with two parents that smoked and almost all of my aunts and uncles smoked too. I'm so glad I never started.
Me too!!

Hey hun.. I"m completely in on your planning.. I'm really excited to read your TR for this trip!!! Your going to have an amazing time.. I especially think your outfit choices for your Engagement photos are lovely!!popcorn::

Hey lady!! I'm glad you are here!!! We are getting so excited about our trip!! We are super excited to meet Randy and have pics taken at the Boardwalk!!

I may even have the chance to do a little live trip reporting next week since it's technically a work trip I will have my laptop with me :cool1:

Me too!!

Hey lady!! I'm glad you are here!!! We are getting so excited about our trip!! We are super excited to meet Randy and have pics taken at the Boardwalk!!

I may even have the chance to do a little live trip reporting next week since it's technically a work trip I will have my laptop with me :cool1:

If you do that, make sure you post a link to it here or in your PJ! I don't want to miss it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter