"OUR BIG, FAT DISNEYLAND ROADTRIP" The End 4/20 pg. 44 Better Than Cats...

Loved it! Sid and you are both beautiful ladies. How cool that you got to meet.

I am happy to see a new episode! :)

I am sad to see that it's over :(

I am glad you're going back in May!

My DD and I are going with my best friend and hers at the end of May~

We arrive the 27th and are staying in Anaheim til the 30th.

my crew is doing a tour of Cali, San Francisco, San Jose, Monterey, Anaheim, LA, Hollywood, La Jolla, Coronado and San Diego are all on our list of places to see. (This is all actually taking place from May 24th til June 4th.)

It's so cool to see the parks from your point of view, you are a great writer and an awesome Mama!

Enquiring minds still wanna know, when exactly are you going back?

Loooooooooved it!

I just love reading your reports! Your family is SO great!

I felt the same lump in my throat just reading about your "lasts". Leaving STINKS!

But, if we never left, we wouldn't have the joy of coming back!

I'm sad you aren't going to be doing your normal TR for May. But I am looking forward to the picture comparison report. That should be really interesting!

Sounds like a great ending. And now you are probably getting excited for your next trip. Hope you have just as much fun, if not more, nex time. Thanks for entertaining us with your wonderful stories. :thumbsup2

Ok, Enquiring Minds....We are flying this time (High Five!) and are going May 7-10th. Maybe leaving the early morning of the 11th. This will be a planless trip because there's so much we didn't do last time. Disneyland is best fly by the seat of your pants/ Commando, for us. The only thing I spend time planning on is counter service dining and table service dining. It's either yucky, just "ok", or spectacular (Blue Bayou). I MUST have a Monte Cristo Sandwich this trip.

May 12th is my DS's Senior Prom :love: So we need to be home for that.

Wow, I spent a looong time reading "Our Big, Fat Disney Vacation", but I came in too late to comment on it. I then started on "Our Big, Fat Disneyland Roadtrip" a few days ago (reading only snatches at a time), and I come back today very "soonly" after you finish! I love your TR's, they're histerical. I'm so glad I got to comment this time! :woohoo:

UMA thanks for taking me to Disneyland can't wait to go again....:goodvibes

We'll be there the same days as you for the first few days of our honeymoon! I'm definitely coming over to you if I see you!

Loved the report. So sad that it's over though!

I assume the house was in one piece when you got home,,,,,did you check the dirt in the potted plants?

Uma, thanks so much for sharing your wonderful TR with us! It helps us all miss the Magic a little less...or maybe a little more. We'll do a DL day next weekend - I'll be looking for the hidden bathroom! :3dglasses Have a great trip in May!

Ok, Enquiring Minds....We are flying this time (High Five!) and are going May 7-10th. Maybe leaving the early morning of the 11th. This will be a planless trip because there's so much we didn't do last time. Disneyland is best fly by the seat of your pants/ Commando, for us. The only thing I spend time planning on is counter service dining and table service dining. It's either yucky, just "ok", or spectacular (Blue Bayou). I MUST have a Monte Cristo Sandwich this trip.

May 12th is my DS's Senior Prom :love: So we need to be home for that.

You got that right. It took me a couple of trips to WDW to figure out that so much planning was needed, because I was so used to DL's sense of whimsy.

Don't forget, the Cafe Orleans has really good Monte Cristos, and you don't usually need a ressie, and the prices are lower (I think). However, the view of the train station doesn't compare w/ the view of the night sky in POTC.

Thanks for another rollicking good trippie. I love you and your family!

). I MUST have a Monte Cristo Sandwich this trip.

Yes, you must!! And have one for me while you're at it!! And since I'll be in the world at the same thing I'll eat a dole whip for you!;)

YAY! Monte Cristo fans...I will order one and TASTE it and give it to my DH, because I'm a dieting FREAK right now! I am in the 20 pounds by Sept. challenge. This Trip I just reported, I literally gained 10 pounds!!!! No Dole Whips or Corn Dogs or Funnel Cakes for the MAY trip (a single tear rolls slowly down my cheek...)

Thanks for reading WISHERS!

Aw Man! Looks like I just missed you! I just finished your last day. So cool you got to meet yet another DISer! I plan to meet about 3 people this September on my solo trip!

Glad you all had such a good time. I hope to get to DisneyLAND by 2009. Will be cool since I've never been there!

OH! Please post, or PM me your son's prom pics nexy month!

Have a great weekend! I'd better get off this computer and get outside since it will be 70degrees today! :goodvibes

Awesome report! Thanks for sharing! :thumbsup2 Let us know when you start your next one....you will have a pre-trippie??? NO???

Yay!
You've got me wanting a corndog again! Not a very friendly thing to do to a fellow diser who has to diet.
Can't wait for the picture comparison!

I loved it! :love: You have such a sweet family! I am looking forward to you going back so I can read another TR!:cool1:

I felt so bad today, because I just moved your WDW TR to the completed boards, but what do I see in the sig. another TR, but at DisneyLand.
Thanks for an enjoyable reading nite, took me away from my boards that I try to moderate.
I am so clueless about Disneyland, there are only 2 parks right?

So, a tad confused, are you going back to Disneyland or WDW?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter