"OUR BIG, FAT DISNEYLAND ROADTRIP" The End 4/20 pg. 44 Better Than Cats...

Hi Mari! I'm going to Disneyland on May 7-10 AND Disney World in September (Free dining lured us like flies to a zapper). Yes, there's still just 2 parks but they are PACKED.

The "done" TR board is sort of a sad place!!!! Kind of a grave yard.

So take your sweet time moving this puppy!

Thanks for your support and kind words. I appreciate ya!!!

Spt. 22 through Oct. 2nd...MNSSHP Oct 1st

When for you Glenda? Was it earlier in Sept?

Maybe you've read, "OUR BIG, FAT DISNEY VACATION"?

Go to page 14, 17, 21, 26, 33, 38, 41, 44

Just wanted to let you know that I just finished your TR and enjoyed it so much that I am now going to start on your new TR.

OK, I just caught up! I still have to look again when I get home to see the pictures, but I have read the end! :sad1: I couldn't wait to comment though!

Norah and I then went on the Snow White’s Scary Adventures. No, my 2 year old princess isn’t the least bit scared of this ride. Even though the cries and screams of a few other kids were drowning out the narration and music. Un-phased, she loves Dopey on this ride with the diamonds. I flash forward 20 years that my daughter is a thriller-loving, diamond grubbing, dopey man seeking, horsy-riding, princess panty-wearing, lipgloss lover, exactly like her mama!

OK, I knew we had a lot in common, but WOW! You just described me! :rotfl:

So, I just finished "OUR BIG, FAT DISNEY VACATION!" I was very interested in getting to know just WHO UtahMama was. I have heard many things about you. I have even referenced you in my own personal TR without ever reading your TRs. But I finally did... and I have to say that I was very... disappointed. Seriously. Just didn't live up to the hype.... HAHAHAHAHAH Just kidding man! FAKE OUT SUPREME... am I meanie for doing that? Hope you don't hate me!! Anyway, I just spent the last several hours of my life reading your other trip report and someday I will read this one and I just wanted to say that I thoroughly enjoyed it and you are very funny and even though I actually happen to like Diet Coke, I still like you too! YAY!!!! :)

Awww, so sad to see it end. :sad1: Loved it and can't wait to see your pic comparisons for your May trip. :thanks: for another great TR UM!

Looking forward to the next one!! Can't wait. I constantly tell people in WDW the great and fun differences in DLR and WDW. Mostly they are shocked that Pirates is SOOOOOO much better in DLR. :)

Have been absent from the boards for awhile, but it was nice to come back and read your trip report. You have inspired me to actually do a trip report for our next trip, May 10-13 (oldest 18th birthday)...We'll that was the ploy i used to get the trip planed but it was really for mother's day. :thumbsup2

So, I just finished "OUR BIG, FAT DISNEY VACATION!" I was very interested in getting to know just WHO UtahMama was. I have heard many things about you. I have even referenced you in my own personal TR without ever reading your TRs. But I finally did... and I have to say that I was very... disappointed. Seriously. Just didn't live up to the hype.... HAHAHAHAHAH Just kidding man! FAKE OUT SUPREME

:lmao: Now THAT was funny!

Hey UTAHMAMA I just read your newest report and it was just as great as the last one. My wife and I will be at Disneyland ourselves next weekend May 17-20. It will be our first visit to DCA. I also grew up in SC, Garden Grove/Fountain Valley. I can remember going to Disneyland 100's of times as a kid. I can't wait to ride Pirates, Indy, Matterhorn etc. Can't wait to read your next report. :)

Utah Mama, I read this last week. Thanks for sharing again (I'm also a fan of your other report, but never posted.)

I have a HUGE love for DL. My DAunt lived in Long Beach for a very long time. She was the "cool aunt" - unmarried, no kids, willing to let me drink at 18... :) and I went to visit her numerous times over the years. I have MUCH more DL experience than I do WDW experience... I was at the opening of Indiana Jones - so cool - and still much prefer POTC there.

Now my DA lives in Park City, UT most of the time (retired, nice vacay home), and so DL opportunities are more limited (especially since I live on the East Coast now...) But, hey, if I vist her in Utah, can I meet you? Been to PC many a time as well...

Anywho, thanks for expressing the love that is so real for DL. I understand WDW is bigger and better, but for those of us, even remotely (keep in mind I grew up in IL) growing up with DL, there are some major advantages. :)

Uma~

No one else has said it besides TM, so I will! I loooove your reports, your a very funny gal. I've told some of my friends and family members, (the one's who call me a blogger because I've spent so much time online):sad2: about you and how darn funny you and DU are! I think this is like my third post online that didn't pertain to asking for advice and they still call me that! Ha! Anywho, I just wanted to say that's I've truly enjoyed all your reports, I fell in love with ya, along with TM, and DU. You guys should all go on the road together:dance3: and become a stand up routine! LOL I would watch you!:happytv: Well anyway, I hope your having a great time @ DL, and I hope to have as great a time in The World coming up in a few days!:woohoo: :yay: :cheer2: I've never been and since I dicovered the boards I feel I'm pretty prepaired. So thank you again for all the great stories, (even my DS14 thinks your halarious! And pretty, he loves your picture with the Pepsi, actually so do I) he says you look like your in your twenties in that picture. You gotta love him.:hug: :love:

I have literally spent ALL day reading your TRs. I have enjoyed every minute of it. You have such cute kids! Can't wait to read future TRs.

There is a picture of someone who looks an awful lot like you on the cover of the IHC/IMC annual report. Is it just a coincedence?!?:confused3

There is a picture of someone who looks an awful lot like you on the cover of the IHC/IMC annual report. Is it just a coincedence?!?:confused3

Whuuuuut? It's snot me. Unless she's younger and hotter and thinner, then it's totally me! Don't I look good? ;)

I have literally spent ALL day reading your TRs. I have enjoyed every minute of it. You have such cute kids! Can't wait to read future TRs.

Literally? WOW! Thanks!!!

They are kinda cute! Thank You!

Uma~

No one else has said it besides TM, so I will! I loooove your reports, your a very funny gal. I've told some of my friends and family members, (the one's who call me a blogger because I've spent so much time online):sad2: about you and how darn funny you and DU are! I think this is like my third post online that didn't pertain to asking for advice and they still call me that! Ha! Anywho, I just wanted to say that's I've truly enjoyed all your reports, I fell in love with ya, along with TM, and DU. You guys should all go on the road together:dance3: and become a stand up routine! LOL I would watch you!:happytv: Well anyway, I hope your having a great time @ DL, and I hope to have as great a time in The World coming up in a few days!:woohoo: :yay: :cheer2: I've never been and since I dicovered the boards I feel I'm pretty prepaired. So thank you again for all the great stories, (even my DS14 thinks your halarious! And pretty, he loves your picture with the Pepsi, actually so do I) he says you look like your in your twenties in that picture. You gotta love him.:hug: :love:

In my 20's??? :rotfl2: That just made my day!
We did have a nice time this last time.
DU is my brudder from anudder mudder! I toadilly lof him!
SOME day I'll do stand up. When I grow up maybe?

Thanks so much for reading!

Utah Mama, I read this last week. Thanks for sharing again (I'm also a fan of your other report, but never posted.)

I have a HUGE love for DL. My DAunt lived in Long Beach for a very long time. She was the "cool aunt" - unmarried, no kids, willing to let me drink at 18... :) and I went to visit her numerous times over the years. I have MUCH more DL experience than I do WDW experience... I was at the opening of Indiana Jones - so cool - and still much prefer POTC there.

Now my DA lives in Park City, UT most of the time (retired, nice vacay home), and so DL opportunities are more limited (especially since I live on the East Coast now...) But, hey, if I vist her in Utah, can I meet you? Been to PC many a time as well...

Anywho, thanks for expressing the love that is so real for DL. I understand WDW is bigger and better, but for those of us, even remotely (keep in mind I grew up in IL) growing up with DL, there are some major advantages. :)

Ohhh Park City is soooo great! Movie stars like it there even.
Next time you come to Utah, let me know!

Disneyland is PURE Disney magic!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!