"OUR BIG, FAT DISNEYLAND ROADTRIP" The End 4/20 pg. 44 Better Than Cats...

Hey UTAHMAMA I just read your newest report and it was just as great as the last one. My wife and I will be at Disneyland ourselves next weekend May 17-20. It will be our first visit to DCA. I also grew up in SC, Garden Grove/Fountain Valley. I can remember going to Disneyland 100's of times as a kid. I can't wait to ride Pirates, Indy, Matterhorn etc. Can't wait to read your next report. :)

I have to say, the Matterhorn is really rough! It's almost violent. My 2 1/2 year old LOVES it though. Each time I go for nostalgia's sake and somewhat dislike it. I wish they'd re-do it smoother.

Did you guys have a good time? Did you just LOVE DCA????
The Disneyland of my childhood was sort-of unappreciated (at the time) because we went SOOOO many times. Now, it's such a treat!

Thanks for reading! I may not be doing much TRing this next time (9/22-10/2 WDW) I haven't decided yet. We'll see.

I just realized your trip report was over. Hadn't checked in a while, I guess. You are such a funny and talented writer. Is the dl sequel being written now? Or will we have to wait til the sept trip? Thanks for sharing your beautiful family and memories with us.

What a fun, fun read! I know your trip report is over, but I just sat and read through the entire thing. I loved it! :thumbsup2 It sounds like your family has a blast while on vacation.

Hey UtahMama we loved DCA. We loved all the different rides and shows there. The Aladian show is awesome. I must admit though that I like ToT better in Florida. We really enjoyed our time in this park. We did CA 1 1/2 days and Disneyland 2 1/2 days. I just love Disneyland PotC and Space Mt. are So much better here. I cant believe how smooth a ride Space is since they redid it. We had a great time. we stayed at Candy Cane Inn right around the corner.

Just finished your DW Trippie... LOVED IT!!! your pictures were awesome... the kids are adorable... your DS6 reminds me alot of Jesse McCartney back when he was JR Chandler on AMC...

Starting on this trippie of yours in hopes I will be able to do in 1 day...

Tanya

YAY!! got thru it before lunch!! What a great DL trip report... I hope I have some dis meets when we go this year :D

Okay, I read this from back to front, which has me coming instead of going or something like that. It was cool to see your trip begin since I started at the end, much less sad that way!:rotfl:

Good grief! What on earth have you been feeding Norah? She must have grown 2 foot since last September! (I need to know so I can slip it in my kids food...:rolleyes1 ) She's still just as cute as she can be!

You still have it Umama, great trip report. I about fell over when I read about Wendy's beavers and muffin tops. What are the odds? :rotfl2:

When are you starting your September pretrippie report? And what's up with going after we're all going to be there? :rolleyes: Are you trying to avoid us? :rotfl: Hey, am I allowed to start my own drama and then sit back and watch?popcorn::

Well, that means all the tiaras will be there in September, just not at the same time, hmmmmmmmmm must be that free dining thing.

Hugs:hug: to you and yours.

Still February 24th...

WHY do I pose like this??? I think it's to freak out my DS17!
P2242008.jpg

Hi there UMama ! Love reading your trippies, just had to chime in !

Is it just me ( I have a nasty habit of seeing things that aren't always there . . .:rolleyes1 ) or does the guy in this picture look like "The Stranger Who Appeared Out Of Nowhere And Sat In The First Row" of Ashclan's Dorkapalooza Midnight Raid on Splash Mountain ?

From one Utah mama to THE UtahMama I just have to say:

:thumbsup2 You are flippin' awesome!:thumbsup2
(was that Utahn enough for you?)

I found your TR's through reading LaLa's newest TR and I have entertained myself for the past two days reading through them. What a FABULOUS way to ignore the pile of laundry and meal preparations. M favorite diversion yet!

Thanks for the good time!

I know this thread is over, but I wanted to let you know that I loved your TPs. I read both in under three days. I have fallen in love with your family and your little girl. :rotfl: Your DL trip made me think of my trips in CA and your WDW TP has helped me plan ahead. I too am a Pepsi fan. As a side note, Peru, where I was born, is a Coke country and thus all my family drinks yucky coke. I bring my own Diet Pepsi to family functions only because I knwo I am not the only one that does not like the un-pepsi flavor of coke. lol. I look forward to your next TP. I may actually use the seacrh engine for any of your other posts. You have made it into my top fav DISsers. Ii would also like to thank you for introducing me to Gmax and Miss Twinkiemama. I hope all is well for you!

I am doing my little dance because I got to post on UM's TP. :banana: :banana: :banana: I feel like I just got to know a celebrity!!

I just finished! It brought tears to my eyes because I'm going soon :sad1: I feel like you're my best friend :goodvibes Can you send me the picture of TOT?? ;) I just am curious :rolleyes: I'm astounded by the Jasmine! It makes me feel so good inside, that they'd accept her :idea: Maybe I'll have a chance when I'm older!! Well, I really enjoyed your report. I hope to talk to you soon! Have A Nice Day,

Daniprincess:

I wanted to say hello and let you know that I loved your TR, you are so funny! :rotfl:

We are huge WDW people (I grew up in Orlando), but we have recently moved 4 hours from Disneyland so we must now become Disneyland people! (Oh the sacrifice ;) ) I know this TR is from your trip in February, a few times you referenced a trip coming up in May, did that ever happen? Please tell me you are working on that TR! You mentioned a possible comparison to WDW, I would so love that!

Thanks again for the great read! :goodvibes

I have to say I love your trip reports both DL and WDW. They are so fun to read. My co-worker and I read TR's during our lunch break and sometimes not on our lunch breaks. Yours have been among my favorites. I also love reading your posts to other TR's. We always look to see what UtahMama has to say.

Plus it's fun that you are a fellow Utahn.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter