Our contract closed... what do I do next?

justme0729

DIS Veteran
Our contract closed and I was sent the final closing documents in the mail. I think they said Disney is going to send me my membership number within 2 weeks so I can log on and have access to my points. Should I be doing anything?

You can wait to receive the info from Disney or some people call and see if someone will give them the info on the phone.

:earsboy: Bill

You can call Member Administration (not Member Services) after 10 business days from closing date and they should be able to look up your purchase and provide you your Member Id number. In order for Member Administration to provide your New Membership information, you will need to have the packages contract # and the name of the seller. The agent or company who helped you purchase the package will be able to provide you this information as well as Disney Member Administrations contact number.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts