Our Disney Experience Dec 9th-12th 2019

Peoplemover is one of the reasons I even visit the park particularly since the WDRR hasn't been operational for about 2 years now. I have to say I'm becoming rather impatient waiting for it to return.

We haven't rode the train in forever it seems. We'll be heading to WDW twice in 2020 and it won't be open. We've gone one a year for the past 5 years and have been unable to ride it. My youngest swears it will never reopen. It really is one of our favorites and I can't wait to ride it again. Maybe in 5 years or so.

We haven't rode the train in forever it seems. We'll be heading to WDW twice in 2020 and it won't be open. We've gone one a year for the past 5 years and have been unable to ride it. My youngest swears it will never reopen. It really is one of our favorites and I can't wait to ride it again. Maybe in 5 years or so.
I love the train too and really miss it. My sister also swears it'll never reopen. I hope she and your youngest are wrong--about this only!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter