Our Fast Pass access opens on 1/19...thoughts & feedback?

@waltdisfam4 I just did some looking and they actually no longer do FP+ for the Elsa/Anna M&G... When they were still in MK they did and for a while in Epcot they were but I guess that must have changed recently... Going to fix my original post now.

They are wonderful to meet though. In fact, the character interactions have often been absolute highlights and one I highly recommend if you can.

If you still want to meet them in Norway, it's better to go early when World Showcase opens or later in the evening, but most people are saying that wait times for them haven't been terrible.

The FP FAQ maintains a current list of FP attractions. Elsa and Anna M&G has not had FP since they moved back to Epcot, and hasn’t needed one.

Thank you so much @disneybirds ! I will switch the Safari and Everest slots...very good suggestion! Should I allow more time before I schedule the 2nd FP, so we have time to explore Pandora and ride Nali? If so, I am thinking:
9 am - FoP
11 am - Kilmanjaro Safari
noon - Everest

*Will this allow enough time, or should I give even more time between FoP and Safari?

Last question, and probably a dumb one...how can I practice making a FP now, before my 60 day window? Can I try making one for tomorrow, as a practice, without a resort reservation? If so, this would be great to practice :) Thanks for the feedback!!

I think 2 hours should give you plenty of time, but just be flexible when planning this day! We have APs so I could be wrong, but I thought if you had tickets in your MDE then you could make FPs for the next 30 days. Just be sure to cancel the FP once you book it. Have a great trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter