• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Our first family vacation - Day 7

maxie

<font color=993366>Thanks so much for the tips<br>
Tuesday, Feb 15th

Got to sleep in again - all the way until 8 am! This morning was Mickey's Toontown Madness. We were able to wait on Main Street for rope drop and were one of the firsts in to TT.

Wasn't overly impressed with MTTM. It was a cute little ceremony and we did get a good chance for pictures but not really worth getting a package for.

f509f958.jpg

We left TT around 10:45 and did IASW. Sat down and had some apple fries at Club Buzz while waiting for a FP for Autopia. Now we still had one Bkfst in the Park voucher but never did use it. We had ate at the continental breakfast at the hotel than were busy with MTTM and not hungry for a second breakfast. I would haved preferred it if the meal plan had came with regular vouchers rather than these Breakfast in the park vouchers. :confused3 If the park doesn't open until 10 it's hard to use them.

After riding Autopia we decided to go over to CA so that DS could see the 12:30 show of Playhouse Disney again. He loves Bear! :love:

We had lunch at Taste Pilot's Grill (burgers and fries). Great lunch! Afterwards it was naptime so walked back to the hotel. While I stayed in the hotel room DH went back into DL and did Indiana Jones and some shopping. I never did get a chance to do Indiana Jones :guilty:

Once DS woke up we went back in to CA (4:45). DH took DS over to the Redwood Creek area for a play and I rode Soaring solo. What a great ride! Met up again and took DS on Flik's Flyers. By this time the park was closing so had to go over to DL for the evening. Very disappointing that CA didn't stay open until 9 as well.

For supper we ate fish and chips at the Stage Door Cafe. We rode the Carousel, Circus Train and Dumbo one last time. We stopped in the Ice Cream Parlour for a final DL treat.

f509f8cb.jpg

It was a great way to finish off our last day in the parks. We were talking to some fellow Canadians and let them have our unused meal vouchers.

Left the park about 7:30 and drove to the Character Outlet Mall. I bought a nice jacket for $35, a Christmas ornament and a small toy for DS.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter