Our First Vaca Together! His First WDW Trip! Aug 12- Aug 18, 2010

wishuponastar2430

"The magic is as wide as a smile and as narrow as
Who: Stephanie (Me) and Stevie (my DBF)
When: August 12- August 18, 2010
Where: Pop Century
:smickey:
My name is Stephanie, I am 20 years old and this will be my third time going to Walt Disney World. Stevie, on the other hand, has never been to Disney World. We have been together now for two years.:lovestruc I am absolutely obsessed with all things Disney, and it drives me insane that he has never been there before. I show him pictures and videos from my trips, but it just doen't cut it. I have been wanting to take him for so long! My family and I went to Disney World in October 2009, and he was supossed to come along with us, but those plans were changed because my grandparents had decided that they were coming with us and my mom decided that it should just be a family vacation.:sad2: I was so upset, I wanted him to come so bad. But now he is finally going and I am so excited because I know that he is going to love it, and we are going to have a blast!!:woohoo:

So let me introduce my us.

I am Stephanie :wave2: I am 20 and this will be my third time in Disney World. My first time in Disney EVER was 2001, my grandmother took me to Disneyland. Then in 2005 I mad it to Disney World. My family and I stayed at All Star Movies. I was 15, and I absolutely fell in love with it. Then my family and I returned to Disney World in Oct. 2009 and we stayed at CBR. We had so much fun, but I missed Stevie so much, and couldn't help but think about how much he would love everything.

Stevie is 21. He has never been to Disney World and is sick of hearing me talk about how great it and would like to be able to say that for himself. He cannot wait to get there.

This is us:
DSCN1785-2.jpg

I cannot wait to have a picture of us in Disney to put up!!

i am joining in on your PTR:) I totally understand with being obessesed with all things disney! I related everything to disney-- i will hear a song not even disney related and say " that reminds me of disney" LOL:lmao: I drive my hubby and my family crazy! My mom is also a disney nutt like me:) I can't wait to hear more of your plans!! i am going to disney in sept so a few weeks after you-- and now considering a dec trip:)

Hey Steph, I'm in!

I'll be arriving when you're about to leave. I'll getting to the POP on Aug.17.

This is my first WDW trip with my DBF too! He went when he was really young, so he doesn't remember much. He's also pretty tired of hearing me talk about Disney, even though I've only gone once.

Can't wait to hear more about your trip!~

Hello!! Thanks for joining! I had so much written out and I left it sitting for too long and my time timed out!!:eek: I was so mad!! I have had so much goinng on between school and work, especially now because it is the end of the semester. I am going to try to get as much info in as possible! Bare with me!

Technically, my DBF has been to the world...but only HS for like three hours..i don't think that even counts haha. Especially because he did not go on ANY rides. So as far as I am concerned he has never been there!:rotfl:
My all time favorite park is MK and I love Epcot, and I cannot wait for him to be able to experience all of it!! I am so excited for him! And I love that his first time (or second.. lol.) being there will be with me!! He will definetley not miss anything, thats for sure.:cutie:

It is really late and I have work in the A.M. I will try to post our plans tomorrow in between school and work. :thumbsup2

i am joining in on your PTR:) I totally understand with being obessesed with all things disney! I related everything to disney-- i will hear a song not even disney related and say " that reminds me of disney" LOL:lmao: I drive my hubby and my family crazy! My mom is also a disney nutt like me:) I can't wait to hear more of your plans!! i am going to disney in sept so a few weeks after you-- and now considering a dec trip:)

My mom is totally obsessed with Disney as well, I guess thats where I get it from!:laughing:
I WISH I could go in December!! My DBF cannot get off from work, I'm lucky he got off from work at all as it is. But I would love love love to be there for Christmas with all the decorations. My favorite holiday in my favorite place in the world! I WOULD LOVE IT!! haha. I hope you get to do it, and enjoy it!!

Hey Steph, I'm in!

I'll be arriving when you're about to leave. I'll getting to the POP on Aug.17.

This is my first WDW trip with my DBF too! He went when he was really young, so he doesn't remember much. He's also pretty tired of hearing me talk about Disney, even though I've only gone once.

Can't wait to hear more about your trip!~

Oh wow! How funny is that? We'll be at the same resort for a day!! :laughing:
I hope you have fun!! I cannot wait! This will be my first to Disney without my family, so I am a little worried about what it will be like. There are seven of us in my family, so I have always been with a big crowd, and now it will only be the two of us. So it will be weird not having my brother and sisters and my parents with me.. But I know I am going to love it either way, it will just take some getting used to! :goodvibes

So I have a quick question for you guys. . .:confused3

When DBF and I booked our vacation, we got free quick service dinning :woohoo:, and a girl from my job is telling me that i could upgrade the quick service dinning but it would only be $10/day/person, is this true?

Also, every time that I have gone to WDW I have had the regular dinnning plan and when my DM and I would plan everything out for our days and I felt like we were planning our whole vacation around our dinning reservations. So when I got the free quick service dinning I thought it was totally worth it because then I would be free to do whatever, whenever, and not have to worry about whether or not I have to be somewhere at a certain time or anything.

So, I am undecided. Any segestions on what I should do, or any statements on what that girl told me? Is it even true, would Disney even let me do that?

Thanks!:cutie:

What she said is true. If you check the Disney website, it should give you the info for doing that.

About choosing the QSDP over the regular DP, it all just depends on you. If you've already started to plan your vacation around your ADRS, then go ahead and upgrade.

If you want to save that extra cash and just try something new, go with the QSDP. I assume you've already made your ADRs by now, since it's around 3 more months to go.

If not, then again, it's all up to you. Personally, I would prefer the freedom of the QSDP. Also, I don't think I would eat enough to make the regular dining plan worth it anyways.

Every time that I have gone to WDW I have had the regular DP and we literally worked our whole vacation around our reservations. So I decided I am going to just stick with the QSDP, because I would love to have the freedom that comes with it! I also feel the same way about not eating enough to make the DP worth it. Every time I have had the DP it was with seven people, now it's just the two of us so I think we will be better off with the QSDP. Thanks for replying. :)

So in case anyone that was following along with me was wondering....My trip was cancelled. My grandparents renewed their vows the week I was supossed to be in Disney. I was bummed, and I am sorry it took so long for me to post it. But the anniversary party was fun, so I do not regret it. They have been married for 50 yrs so it was so worth celebrating. But DBF and I did not make it Disney..BUT!! I booked another trip for February (he can't get off any sooner than that-or else I would be there sooner HAHA!) But hopefully we will make it there this time!:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter