Our Infinity is here! Gamers, help!!

cgattis

DIS Veteran
DD12 got her birthday Infinity today! It's so cool!! But i am SO not a gamer. We played all the Lego Harry Potter but I never got far with Epic Mickey. Help me figure out this Infinity! How do we get our characters to go into Play Sets other than their own??

And now we're in the Incredibles Play Set, playing Violet on position A but Dash won't load on position B....??? His circle is dark. Any ideas?

Not seeing how this relates to theme parks, but at least it's not another FP+ thread. ;)

Touché'.... ;). Really didn't know where to post it. On the board with BTG rants, reusing refillable mugs, or bathing in the fountains??

Heh heh....

So can you help me load my second player or not?? My Atari didn't have this problem......

Touché'.... ;). Really didn't know where to post it. On the board with BTG rants, reusing refillable mugs, or bathing in the fountains??

Heh heh....

So can you help me load my second player or not?? My Atari didn't have this problem......

The 2600 or the 5200? ;)

You cannot load a character from a different movie into a play set that is not related to that character. So if you try to play with Jack Sparrow in the Incredibles play set it will not work. You can only mix around the characters in the toy box feature of the game.

26, baby. Old school.

Which further illustrates why I can't get the B position to work in any play set but the main....?? Somebody???

You cannot load a character from a different movie into a play set that is not related to that character. So if you try to play with Jack Sparrow in the Incredibles play set it will not work. You can only mix around the characters in the toy box feature of the game.

Huh, ok...thought they showed them in other sets in the trailer..? So how do we get in the toy box? Not the toy store, right?

But while I'm in the Incredibles playset, shouldn't I be able to play two figures? Only my Position A will light up, no matter who I put on which one (have Vi, Dash, and dad).

26, baby. Old school.

Which further illustrates why I can't get the B position to work in any play set but the main....?? Somebody???

I got two 2600s in the attic.

Sorry, I'll let you get back to your thread.

Huh, ok...thought they showed them in other sets in the trailer..? So how do we get in the toy box? Not the toy store, right?

But while I'm in the Incredibles playset, shouldn't I be able to play two figures? Only my Position A will light up, no matter who I put on which one (have Vi, Dash, and dad).

Only the Incredibles can play in their Play Set, so no crossing back and forth. Plus, it sounds like you have the Wii version, which does not allow 2-player co-op in a Play Set.

The Toy Box can be started from the main menu of the game, under the same name.

-----

To open more worlds in Toy Box, press 2, open the Travel Menu, and select Mastery Adventures. Each Adventure you complete opens a new world in the main Toy Box Launch (with the castle).

You can only play the character that is on he first slot if you are player one. I you want to play as another Incredibles character you need to remove the first guy and replce him with the other guy. The second slot is only used if a second player joins the game.

The trailer was showing how you can create various worlds and then incorporate any character within it. Slightly misleading I know. Believe me everyoone has tried putting a character in a different play set only to realise it doesn't work.

Hm, ok thanks! We'll go find the toy box! But yeah, it was definitely misleading and hey thanks Disney for letting us know when we pre-ordered that Wii didn't support 2-player.....so much for ordering all the extra characters so my kids could play together....grr. Well thanks for the help--never would've figured our either of those!!

Are there already some good online help forums?? Not that I wouldn't rather get help from DIS'ers :)

Also, I'm even dumber than I thought....now we can't even figure out how to exit!!! My (Magic) kingdom for an instruction manual! LOL

Discussion of the Disney Infinity game is best suited for Disney Online Games board, so I've moved this thread. :)

Okay, my 7 year old said to go on youtube and search for a guy called kNIGHTWING. He does reviews and has some up there for DI right now. Anyway, DS says 2 player for WII works like this. Turn on second Wiimote, place character on second slot on base, press plus on Wiimote. Screen will split and second player will show up. :thumbsup2

Okay, my 7 year old said to go on youtube and search for a guy called kNIGHTWING. He does reviews and has some up there for DI right now. Anyway, DS says 2 player for WII works like this. Turn on second Wiimote, place character on second slot on base, press plus on Wiimote. Screen will split and second player will show up. :thumbsup2

As an engineer, it never ceases to amuse me when I get tech support from elementary schoolers....LOL!! Tell your little guy thanks so much! My kids will be very happy to hear this!

As an engineer, it never ceases to amuse me when I get tech support from elementary schoolers....LOL!! Tell your little guy thanks so much! My kids will be very happy to hear this!

That's only for the Toy Box mode, just to remind you. We have the Wii version, and cannot do 2-player in the Play Sets. And, we are techies. :)

That's only for the Toy Box mode, just to remind you. We have the Wii version, and cannot do 2-player in the Play Sets. And, we are techies. :)

We have Wii U, and after about 45 minutes of frustrated googling last night, this worked in the Play Set (we were in Monsters U at the time and had Mike and Sully):

Player One was already playing along as Sully.
Make sure the second Wii Remote is connected and has the nunchuk attached.
Put Mike on the little circle.
Press the + sign on the second remote.

Screen split and both kids were playing just fine.

I think the kids later did the same thing in Toy Box.

It won't let me have the second remote connected within a play set. It just kicks it off when the set is loaded. We go out to the Home menu and connect it, but when we close the menu, it drops back off. Any idea how to make it connect?? Not to repeat myself, but grrrr--whole intent of buying multiple figure was to play them together. Guess that's what I get for pre-ordering :(

It won't let me have the second remote connected within a play set. It just kicks it off when the set is loaded. We go out to the Home menu and connect it, but when we close the menu, it drops back off. Any idea how to make it connect?? Not to repeat myself, but grrrr--whole intent of buying multiple figure was to play them together. Guess that's what I get for pre-ordering :(

Do you have the Wii version? If you do, it will not work with two players. The Wii U has the 2-player co-op, but not the Wii.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter