Our Infinity is here! Gamers, help!!

Oh, ok, I misunderstood the earlier post. Darn it, that would've been nice to know when I'd ordered it. Grr again :(

Huh, ok...thought they showed them in other sets in the trailer..? So how do we get in the toy box? Not the toy store, right?

But while I'm in the Incredibles playset, shouldn't I be able to play two figures? Only my Position A will light up, no matter who I put on which one (have Vi, Dash, and dad).

Do you have a wii you can't play 2 players so I have heard and I have a wii and can't play 2 players so I'm guessing they're right.

We have Wii U, and after about 45 minutes of frustrated googling last night, this worked in the Play Set (we were in Monsters U at the time and had Mike and Sully):

Player One was already playing along as Sully.
Make sure the second Wii Remote is connected and has the nunchuk attached.
Put Mike on the little circle.
Press the + sign on the second remote.

Screen split and both kids were playing just fine.

I think the kids later did the same thing in Toy Box.

Did this work for wiiu or regular wii want to know since I have regular wii.

Did this work for wiiu or regular wii want to know since I have regular wii.

Wii does not support 2 player in the playsets. 2 players can only play in the Toybox. Unfortunately the Wii is simply old and does not have a powerhouse processor like the Xbox or PS3. The system itself can't handle 2 people in an open world.

It would've been really nice if this info were included in the description, though.

Help me understand....what in the world are you supposed to actually DO in the "toy box?" My kids can play together there, but doing what?? Is that where they are supposed to be able to "create" stuff? We see a few things you can place around (like building rooms with Webkinz...), but nothing very interesting? Am I totally missing the point there??

Did I mention I'm sooo NOT a gamer?? As if you haven't figured that out,..LOL!

Hm, ok thanks! We'll go find the toy box! But yeah, it was definitely misleading and hey thanks Disney for letting us know when we pre-ordered that Wii didn't support 2-player.....so much for ordering all the extra characters so my kids could play together....grr. Well thanks for the help--never would've figured our either of those!!

Are there already some good online help forums?? Not that I wouldn't rather get help from DIS'ers :)

Also, I'm even dumber than I thought....now we can't even figure out how to exit!!! My (Magic) kingdom for an instruction manual! LOL

I tell everyone, when Infinity comes up in conversation, not to get the Wii version. I understand, many only have a Wii. But 2 player is the best for the Adventure mode. (I was going to get Wii too, I thought the controllers are simpler, lol. Then I read somewhere about the limitations.)

PS I enjoyed the game more after I bought the guide book

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter