Our Last Two Days...

ugadog99

<font color=blue>Has been waiting patiently for a
Ok, here are the dining reviews for our last two days over our Christmas trip.

Friday, December 27

We had no meals planned for this day. In retrospect, we probably should have had one PS. Anyway, we were at AK and wanted to stop somewhere. However, the crowds were getting unmanagable. We tried Rainforest, but the wait was more than we wanted. We ended up back at the cabin for lunch.

Dinner was at Trail's End. I thought this was one of the best and most reasonable meals we had. No gourmet, but we don't care for that anyway. This was just good homestyle cooking. My girls loved it and want to return. The buffet included soup, chili, salad bar, steamed shrimp, pudding, jello, fruit, ribs, fried chicken, fettucine alfredo, and a variety of side dishes. My only complaint was the very limited desserts. They did have apple cobbler and bread pudding. There was the pudding and jello with the salad area. However, I still think they could offer just a few more items for dessert. Anyway, for $33 it was a good deal.

Saturday, December 28

In MK early and stopped for a snack midmorning at Diamond Horseshoe. I had forgotten how much I enjoyed this place! We had rootbeer floats and enjoyed a little break. We only caught the end of the show. Will definitely make plans for this in June

Lunch at Casey's. Can't have a trip in the World without at least one stop at Casey's. We love their hotdogs and topping bar. Less than $20 for all three of us

Dinner at Chef Mickey's

We love Chef Mickey's for dinner! The food is better than your average buffet. Great salad bar, ribs, pesto chicken pasta, prime rib, turkey breast, those wonderful parmeasan potatoes, orange glazed carrots, and a few other side dishes. The desserts are fabulous! Ice cream bar, cupcake bar, cheesecake, carrot cake, chocolate mousse cake, and a variety of pastries, and key lime pie. About $50 for us. We will be at Chef Mickey's again in June. The dinner is so much better than breakfast.

I have enjoyed posting my dining reviews. I hope you have enjoyed reading them.

Oh, darn! Your trip is over? I'm sorry to hear that, because I have really been enjoying your reports. Thank you so much for taking the time to post them. It's detailed reports like yours that help me pass the time till my next trip.

Pat
330 days and counting . . . again

Thanks for the reviews.

We love Trail's end! We try to eat there at least once every trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!