Our little thread of BIG Resort changes*OLD THREAD link on last pg. to new thread!

Not sure if this is the right spot, but I could sure use some reassurance about now! Had a reservation at AoA for several months, crunched the numbers and with the SPD promo saving us $1600 :scared1: at Pop Century it was a no brainer to change...HOWEVER, I fear that we're going to really be missing the room we had in the AoA suites and I haven't had any warm fuzzies reading many reviews. Anyone stayed and just loved Pop? We're a family of five with one in a pack and play, DD's 11 and 4, and DH and I.

You've found us resort changers :thumbsup2 I've posted this question on our current thread you can find here...
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3187858

:welcome: And DEFINITELY check out the Pop FAQ thread, the hostess is a resort changer as well :hippie:
Looking to exchange really:

Kidani Village - safari view
1 bedroom suite
Jan 26 - Feb 1

would like to get into Bay Tower - theme park view.

anyone up to swap?
I think they may be of help to you on the DVC threads. Bay Lake Tower is lovely, but Kidani is also AMAZING!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter