Our May 2014 Disney Family Trip Reports via video!

tcarrick12

Earning My Ears
My family (Me, my wife, my 9 year old son and my 1 year old son, my mother and my father) traveled to Disney World from May 21-27. We had a magical trip and even though it was brutally hot, we managed and can't wait to return in a few years. We also got to ride the 7DMT on our last day there during a soft opening (2 days before it officially opened) so that was a nice way to end a great family trip. Here is my video playlist of each day we were at a park on YouTube. I am by no means a great video taker or video editor. I just wanted to capture the trip so my 1 year old can relive his first trip and my 9 year old can be on video enjoying the magic of Disney while he is still a kid! :-)
Hope you enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLD5RkUCvGz2Oscf-Cc0_UfFziRxxm9LVF

Oh, and we stayed at the Shades of Green which is a wonderful resort for Military and DOD employees. Great Hotel (with a new pool!) with a great location that is right behind the Polynesian! :)

Just looked at the first two videos - very enjoyable - thanks for the link! Makes me want to go back today!!
I am very jealous your son got to be in the Jedi Academy! I wish adults had the chance Haha

Thanks! Yes, I certainly wish I had that same opportunity when I was younger. He loves doing it. And yes, even when I watch them and other peoples trip videos it makes me want to go back and we just returned a little over a month ago! :-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter