Our new Home! Everything is off topic.

What if I didn't vote? At least, I don't "think" I did. I think this is a great idea!

I read the Camping Board for my daily dose of laughs (you guys are a very humorous bunch, you know ::yes:: ), but mostly just lurk because I haven't been to the fort in over 20 years and don't really have anything to contribute (at least not until we go next year). But I love to camp, I love Disney, and I think I have the right humor for these boards, so can I join in on the fun? I'll even bring some kungaloosh!

Don't tell DH I'm here though...he already thinks I have a Disney problem :rolleyes1

I resemble that.
BTW, I post an awful lot for someone who never has anything interesting to say and I was just granted permission to stay. I think your chances are quite good!

OK, When I left Pete was mad at me, I go camping for a couple of days, come back, and you guys pack up in the middle of the night and move the whole dang place. BUT HAH, I found you and there is nothing you can do about it!!! :mad:

Glad you found us! How was your camping trip?

Thanks guys, we had a great time, I am going to put a TR over on my site tonight.

I made myself a promise, I wouldn't talk about camping anywhere but the fort here, and I wouldn't talk about the fort *(much) over there. :lmao:

:cool1:

You'll see a lot of posts like this from me. I'm on a quest to hit 10,000 posts by the end of the week! :lmao: :drinking1

Get cracking. You're going to need to post about 2 posts per minute to hit 10,000 by Saturday.

I tried editing but you are too darn fast! Scroll up for the answer.

i feel like one of those choose your own adventure books.

ps: don't go to page 12...you die.

Heyy...I remember those books...they were fun!! Welcome aboard Neff!!!

You too, wildfan!!!

If you guys promise to never say anything smart or force us to think in any kinda way...you'll get along just fine here!!!

yeah it does!!! I think I hate thinking...Im pretty sure I hate thinking, I dont know....man, my heads killing me!!

:cool1:

You'll see a lot of posts like this from me. I'm on a quest to hit 10,000 posts by the end of the week! :lmao: :drinking1

Ha!! I'm glad the rest of you are around to give me a break. When Al starts drinking beer, he calls EVERYBODY he knows!! (Well, that would only be me & his kids.:rotfl2: ) Whatever you do, don't share your cell # with Al. He starts phoning people after about the 3rd or 4th beer!! You will be his new "best friend"!!!

Whew, I finally found you all! The place looks great ~ I love what you've done with it.

I suddenly feel so overwelmed with so many thread now to read, I don't think I can keep up now. :( I miss one day and forget about keeping up.

Please bring us Brats from the Gorman Thomas Grill, and you are in.

I didn't get the memo on the Gorman Thomas Grill. What it be??

If ya'll want Brats, I'll boil some up in beer & then we can grill them...just not on the GTG - cause I don't know what that is. Your grill does a mighty fine job, Pete!

If ya'll want Brats, I'll boil some up in beer & then we can grill them...!

I thought you were talking about young children not bratwurst! I had some for dinner last night (boiled in beer first) -- bratwurst not young children! :lmao:

Woooohooooooo :cool1: hunny i'm hommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmme. Now where's the bar set up, i'm thursty :drinking1. The place is starting to look messy I will call the maid. :idea: Maybe we can steal one or two from WL. While there at it they can wash the towels we stole from there pool when we pool hopped last. :stir: :rolleyes1 :rolleyes1 popcorn:: :drinking1 It'sssssssssssssssssssss friday folks lets party party:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!