Our Rate

pizzap

Earning My Ears
Hello All!

This will be our first time camping at Disney's Fort Wilderness. Thought I'd share the rate I got. We'll be there September 19-27, 2002 which is the off season. I was given a price of $212.26 for a partial hook-up on the 1500 loop. This price includes tax and works out to about $30 a night. Oh, I should mention that I booked this with my Disney Club membership! When I received my res. confirmation in the mail, it included a reference for free passes for each family member to play a round of mini golf ( a nice surprise!).

We just bought a used pop-up sepcifically because of this trip, but it needs some work! DH went to WDW as a child but doesn't really remember it and I was last there in 1985. We're taking the kids (DS 4 & DD 5) for the first time!

Can't Wait!

That's a great rate! And, the 1500 loop is my favorite! Now, you just have to wait til September! That's the hardest part! :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter