our secret green club?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi limeys. We got a two hour delay. but we deserved a snow day.
Because of exams, we already had a mixed up schedule. Now it's going to be even more mixed up! Hopefully, I won't have to run the pacer. :scared: :scared: :scared:

Because of exams, we already had a mixed up schedule. Now it's going to be even more mixed up! Hopefully, I won't have to run the pacer. :scared: :scared: :scared:

Good luck on your exams! Chris is upset because we probably would have had a delay too, but he is off anyway for an in-service day. Poor kid wants nothing more than a snow day.

Good luck on your exams! Chris is upset because we probably would have had a delay too, but he is off anyway for an in-service day. Poor kid wants nothing more than a snow day.

We've only had one so far and it really wasn't that bad either..

We've only had one so far and it really wasn't that bad either..

We had one delay due to downed power lines from heavy winds, but that's it.I had heard it would be a rough winter, so I'm really dreading Feb. and March. I enjoy the first big storm, but after that, bring out the sun, please!

We had one delay due to downed power lines from heavy winds, but that's it.I had heard it would be a rough winter, so I'm really dreading Feb. and March. I enjoy the first big storm, but after that, bring out the sun, please!

Ours is predictable.. If we go away for hockey it is a really bad winter.. If we dont' go anywhere its fine.. Thats my :shamrock:

I got that too :) Did you go on the high score board?:confused3
I got a 183-- I missed 3 and they were all the big points. :( I don't Scrooge so I never watch it. Can't remember what else I missed.

Hey...isn't anyone awake yet?
I'm bored.
I am now! :banana:

:It's FRIDAY!!!!!!!:cool1: :cool1: :cool1:
banana: :woohoo: I'm working tomorrow, but I'm off Monday!!!! :yay: :woohoo: :banana

Good luck. Our schools got an hour delay. Ds' school never opens 1 hour late its always 2 hrs late & we forgot so he's sitting there bored. He's been texting me all morning. Now he's talking to some peeps & getting ready to start school.

Must be all the :laundy:
:thumbsup2

I got a 183-- I missed 3 and they were all the big points. :( I don't Scrooge so I never watch it. Can't remember what else I missed.

The only reason I knew the scrooge one is because i have watched muppets christmas carol a million times.. :lmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter