Our Shanghai Disneyland Trip Video!!

katt789

DIS Veteran

I figured that maybe y'all would be interested in seeing what our adventures through Shanghai Disneyland were like!
We were there Nov 1-4th/2016 as part of an "All Around Asia Disney Extravaganza", spending our first evening at DisneyTown, exploring and eating at Cheesecake Factory (lol)

-Our first day we conquered Soaring, Pirates, Adventure Isle & Treasure Cove, as well as part of Fantasyland, while making sure to watch the parade and castle show.

Day 2 we started on the opposite side with Tron, Buzz and the like, continuing into the other half of fantasyland.

Day 3 we had a relaxing start, taking some pictures on Mickey Avenue, meeting some characters, before heading to the Challenge Courses.

It was an incredible trip, getting to experience the park the year it opened was amazing, and we even lucked out in getting to meet Bob Iger on our first day!! The park exceeded my expectations, as I had heard so many mixed reviews about things, but we had a positive and wonderful experience and do plan on going back in the future!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter