Our Universal Adventure - Part 5

cstocks

Earning My Ears
Cast: Me, Mom, 42
DH, Dad, 45
DD 14
DD 11

Friday, August 17

Time to go home! Our flight was at 12:40pm, and Tiffany Towncar was to pick us up at 11:00. We went down to the Sunset Grill for breakfast, since I had a taste for some real food, not just bagels and doughnuts. They had a buffet, it was ok, not great. The girls went swimming while we finished packing. Our towncar came at 11:00 on the dot, with a different driver this time. Our plane was on time, and they were showing Shrek as the movie, so I got to see it again! What a cute movie. We were happy to see that the temperature in Cleveland was in the 70’s. It felt great!

Some Final Thoughts

We all loved the Hard Rock Hotel. Everyone was very friendly and helpful, housekeeping was great, and we loved the music. Even without the upgrade on the room, I think we would have been very happy here, but being on the club level made it even better. The cabana by the pool was great, we had cabana 1 which was the closest one to the Beach Club.

Summer in Florida is really hot! I won’t do it again. I hope the weather in October is a little cooler.

The parks were great, too. Again, I don’t think we ever ran into any surly employees. And it sure did spoil us not to wait in line all day! Even though we did not spend that much time in the parks, we got to see and do everything we wanted to without any trouble at all. The only show we missed that we really wanted to see was The 8th Voyage of Sinbad. I told DH we could always go back when we go on our anniversary trip in October!

I got a lot of great tips from reading these boards. Thanks to everyone.

Cindy

Thanks for the great reports! I really enjoyed reading them. I realize how fortunate we were that it drizzled during our whole trip!

Nan

Cindy, thanks for writing! It sounds like you had a really good time. You will love the weather in October, I can't even imagine how hot it must have been for you this trip.

And congratulations on your 25th, wow!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter